Discussion about anything related to the SAGA movie releases (OT & PT).

Moderators: MistaBinks, Yakface.com Staff

Rune Haako wrote:I mean only in the background in the Geonosis War Room scenes since he was at the Battle of Geonosis.

No :-) Grievous's origins are, however, chronicled in the canon photonovel The Guardians of Peace and Justice ;-)
The problem with adding him in AOTC would it would then up set th big reveal of him at the beginning of ROTS; so you'd have to redo that.
Paulskywalker wrote:The problem with adding him in AOTC would it would then up set th big reveal of him at the beginning of ROTS; so you'd have to redo that.

i get this, but the cartoon kind of does that as well. At this point i don't think he's needed in the warroom but for the fans who want him, maybe they could make a scene like the deleted scenes but more of a new scene cgi approach. Lucas ends up ruining many of the OT's big reveals so guess I'm more apathetic and all for making everyone happy :lol:
Darth Kikinou wrote:If I can motivate myself to finish my current PN chapter then *I* will be the one adding him into AOTC ha ha ha ;-)

if we had a like feature i would use it for this post
How about having Darth Maul actually survive E1... super impose him over Dooku in E2 and over Grievous in E3 and finally have Maul meet his demise in E3 at the end instead of Grievous. Sure it would take a little work, but Lucas doesn't have anything else to do.

Oh... and just erase Jar Jar completely.

Kirkwood had him... might have one left. I think […]

In 1984, as their successful Star Wars line was […]

Utinniii's Unique Creations Vol 2

Nice job on the Ugor. Now you need to make a Squib[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Alien Pickpocket: He frequents the spaceport looki[…]

My alien/Separatist love is about to shine through[…]

I don't collect 6" prequel figures... But... […]

I've been seeing your stuff pop up in a group on F[…]

ImperialOfficer's customs

Awesomeness! I will look forward to seeing those h[…]