Image Image Image Image Image

General SW thoughts and theories.

Discussion about anything related to the SAGA movie releases (OT & PT).

Moderators: MistaBinks, Yakface.com Staff

Imaculata
Scavenger

Re: General SW thoughts and theories.

Postby Imaculata » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:16 pm

WOOOF wrote:2 hours of that and it might be up for an Academy Reward.

Hahahaha :D
jorsupersid
Midi-Chlorian

Postby jorsupersid » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:38 am

Imaculata wrote:If the movie starts with a giant foot of an AT-ACT stepping on top of a Gungan, that is the only cameo of a Gungan I'll enjoy. :P

Please someone tell me if I'm crazy... But I still... Everytime...hear "JAR JAR" in the JEDHA street scenes... A voice that sounds just like him is muttering something off camera.
Trev
Midi-Chlorian

Postby Trev » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:33 pm

jorsupersid wrote:Please someone tell me if I'm crazy... But I still... Everytime...hear "JAR JAR" in the JEDHA street scenes... A voice that sounds just like him is muttering something off camera.

I know the exact scene you're talking about and I can hear it in my head.... :shock: But I'm pretty sure it's just a coincidence, I really don't think anyone would dare to bring Jar Jar back into the series (except for the author of that one book that came out recently and revealed that he ended up as a street clown in Naboo years later). :D
jorsupersid
Midi-Chlorian

Postby jorsupersid » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:34 pm

Street clown?!?!? Really? That's hilarious. I actually think that's really great. He gets a bad rap for being soo ill conceived... Kinda makes me sad. But I guess what do you expect reaction to a buffoon with 3 brain cells that comments on farts and steps in poop... Complaining the whole way! I just feel he would have been better served as a dude that is grumpy, lazy and wants to be left alone. Heck you could've even accounted his clumsiness into a "drinking problem" hahaha.

I just wouldn't put it past Mathew wood and the other peeps to just insert it for fun... We are talking about a company that after all put potatoes/shoes in an asteroid field and a tiny playboy pin up in the cockpit of the Tantive IV... Just to name a couple of the massive amount of jokes.

Honestly I'm just glad I'm "not crazy".

Return to “The Star Wars Saga”