Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Jayson
Sideshow has updated their SDCC 2010 product announcement today page with the addition of the 1/6 scale Yoda - Jedi Mentor and Yoda's Hut 12" Figure Environment. Head over to order yours today!

By Paulskywalker
OH MY GOD!!! That is flipping amazing! How is it Sideshow under license of Hasbro ca ake these high end price pieces with short runs and yet Hasbro can't see something like this for 3 3/4 would be eaten right up!!! Without pop up hatches and snake launching cannons lol.

hmmm maybe this would work with 3 3/4??
By YAK_Jayson
I placed my order for the Yoda Hut over the weekend and started clearing off space in the "toy room" for its display. Now to see if I can find/build a transparent case to go over the top of it. :lol:
By darthmadonna
I really like the Yoda. I picked up the Ex version. I passed on the hut, though I would like to get one the problem is space and price. It does seem a bit of an odd choice for them to do in the 1/6 scale.
By YAK_Jayson
In case you haven’t been following, we created a new album on our Facebook page showcasing the amazing Yoda’s Hut 1:6 Scale Environment from Sideshow Collectibles. If you’ve been on the log, err fence about ordering this piece, I can attest that this high-end collectible that is far too good to pass up if you have the means.

Dang, and I thought that was going to be an easy […]

Community fodder box...

Box arrived, I havent had time to go threw it tho[…]

The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

I make stuff too!

Productive weekend. This'll be the last new custom[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]