Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

By lumberjacknick
Hi all. I've recently gotten into the Fantasy Flight X-Wing miniature game, and I'm trying to acquire some of the pilot and upgrade cards that come with the different expansions. I assume that other players of the game must buy multiples of the same expansion to squad build, which would lead them to having a small collection of extra unneeded pilot and upgrade cards.

More or less I'm looking for anyone who is looking to get rid of any extra cards that they don't want, and is looking to sell them or "donate" them to me :-)

I'm mostly in the market for a "Backstabber", and don't want to have to buy a Tie Fighter expansion for it. But I'm also up for any of the ones I don't have.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone who is interested.
By reverendstrone
I may be able to assist. I buy the miniatures for display but don't play the game. Consequently, I have a huge number of cards and other goodies that come with the ships. I'll try to compile a list for you of what I have in case you are interested in any of them. Feel free to hit me up in a PM if you want to get into detail about a possible trade.

Wow! The detail work on LL-3PO is fantastic. I re[…]

Man, that Jawa Scout Crawler is a great looking ve[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

More great submissions. mousedroidhoojib That a[…]

Whoa. That's really nice stuff. :wink:

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Picked up my fourth and final Gamorrean Guard this[…]

Solo: 3.75" Figures Revealed

Definite Buy: Beckett and Val Probable Buy: L3 a[…]

Community fodder box...

I messaged you my address man! And thank you every[…]

I will be going but only on Sunday due to scheduli[…]