Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Den
Oh wow! I might hafta get that! The wall graphic is hopefully like fly paper and I could then use it to stick on my laptop :D!
By Theo Zissou
got my hands on a copy of force unleashed today for psp at target :) I was suprised it rang up. they had it out on the endcap with all the other psp games. :) So far so good. The cut scenes are pretty good even though the graphics aren't as good as ps3/360. They use the same combo system during boss fights that them used for the at-st in the demo. The historic missions are pretty fun as well. I think i still might get the ps3 version, or rent it.
By Arc_Trooper77
:shock: :shock: :shock: HUGE QUESTION!!!! Has it been comfirmed for sure if the TFU: Stormtrooper Commander (Blue Markings) will be given out with each copy of the game at EB and Gamestop..? I'm picking mine up at mindnight @ Gamestop.. I preordered it ages ago, so I wanted to know if this is CONFIRMED or not.. :?
By Niktom
So uh... anybody going to be getting this game any time soon?

I've heard rumors that it might actually get released this time.

Guess I'm might pick it up... :lol:

What really sucks is that I'll get it Tue night after my class but it will be so late when I get home I won't want to play it. Then after work Wed, when I can finally sit down with it, I'll have to fight Jr. over it. Hmmm... sounds like he may need to get grounded from video games for the rest of the week. :twisted: :lol: :shock: I'm kidding guys! :wink:
By Arc_Trooper77
I'm PRAYING this comes with the Exclusive Stormtrooper Commander. I missed out on the Battlefront game exclusive of the Scout-trooper sniper.. :( I don't want to miss out on this! :wink:
By YAK_Den
LOL! I'm with you Niktom... I'm grabbing it Tuesday but I probably will get an hour Tuesday night to even touch it. I have Friday off so I plan for that to be my Star Wars day! YAY!
By Arc_Trooper77
I'm going to sneak on after school tomorrow and play it.. :wink: I'll post a personal review about the game. WITHOUT spoilers. I'll tell you guys if it was worth the money, and if it will upset us as fans.
By Niktom
I seriously have a feeling it won't be disappointing.

Jr goes to his mother's this weekend so maybe I'll get an extended amount of time Saturday without having to stay up late.

I'm afraid though, I'm going to get hooked on it and will be spending many a late night playing.
By Arc_Trooper77
UPDATE!!!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!!!!! ---- The Stormtrooper Commander will ONLY be given out to the first 50 people who show up, Midnight exclusive, AND if they have extras the next day. This sucks.. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Gamestop called me and told me so themselves.
By YAK_Den
I'm doubting that it would disappoint me. It just looks like fun. Nothing better then kicking ass with the force!
By Incom
Only a couple more days till 09/19 and then I'm going to buy a 400 euro game :lol:
By Niktom

By Incom
Funny, as always 8)

Hmm, I've read a couple of reviews and unfortunately it seems the hype has been bigger than the product. TFU doesn't rate as good as I'd have expected with 75% and C scores on various sites.

Still, those are opinions of single reviewers, of course.

Only 2 more days!
By Arc_Trooper77
Got the game today. One thing to say. EPIC.

Быстро и качественно работают, рекомендуем! ле[…]

TVC Desert Skiff

I would have never even thought about that! Actu[…]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

$2.50 is cheap - great price. Which Walmart? Di[…]

Thanks! I'm a little behind on schedule right no[…]

PS, every time I look at your thread I have to c[…]

Custom Tree Huts Star Wars !!!!

Bumped because someone asked me about these today.[…]

Luke 3-Pack

Great thread, some brilliant pictures, well done I[…]

Think you did a good job personalizing yourself in[…]