Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

By Incom
Well, either a lot of people are really stupid, or reviews don't mean a thing :lol:

TFU has sold over 1 million copies so far, according to vgchartz.
By Arc_Trooper77
======SPOLIERS=======

Does anyone want cheat codes? I can provide a great deal of them, for secret outfits, and unlockable characters.. :wink:
By YAK_Den
Incom wrote:Well, either a lot of people are really stupid, or reviews don't mean a thing :lol:

TFU has sold over 1 million copies so far, according to vgchartz.

Yeah... I'm not surprised it sold well at all. I just think once you buy it and blow the hell through it you will be like WTF? Is that really it??? I kinda expected a few more missions but now I am going back and fully playing through and getting all the holocrons! For me the big thing is the replayability factor which I've barely got back into yeah know. I mean look at GTAIV.... 60 hours plus of playability plus just the open-endedness really gave you the most bang for the buck vs. TFU 8hours of play plus maybe a few playability here and there. We'll just hafta see. I just imagine once I get all the holocrons and fully level my guy I'm gonna run out of things to do??? Maybe I just enjoyed it too thoroughly I wizzed through it too fast lol. The story however, HUGE A+++++++++! AMAZING!
By Arc_Trooper77
Did you guys unlock all of the outfits..? Even the secret one? It's also interesting to play as the unlockable characters.. :wink:
By YAK_Den
Arc_Trooper77 wrote:Did you guys unlock all of the outfits..? Even the secret one? It's also interesting to play as the unlockable characters.. :wink:

Not yet.... working on that now :D!
By Incom
Well, last night I finished Raxus Prime and defeated Kazdan. Man, I just kept missing that make shift bridge and tumbled into the abyss! Until I thought "hey, why not walk back to the engine and see if I can jump there?" Duh! :lol:

The cinematic after Raxus Prime is again awesome. Vader sounded real bad ass 8)

I started the Felucia level, but at 12:30 a.m. I called it a night. Had to get up at 6 ya know :wink:

Does anyone know what use it is to rip those metal panels off the wall in the junk titan arena? Or the use of lighting up that huge laser beam thing in the middle?
By JediLjf
Well, I've completed the game (all story) twice over now, I'm just starting to get a little tired of it now, I know that seems a bit stupid seeing as I've only had it a few days but the novelty is wearing off. It's still a fun game I just don't really get what to do after I've done it, if it had a free-battle mode like the Wii does then I'd be happy but it doesn't.

It's still cool going around Felucia as Aayla Secura and getting to see what it'd be like for Aayla to be in combat on Felucia and having Shaak Ti return to Coruscant, the Jedi Temple etc;.

- JediLjf.
By YAK_Chewie
Haven't had a whole lot of time to play it, but I just got past Shaak Ti - she was a bit easier to defeat than I expected.

Loved Felucia... wow, how fun is it fighting Rancors!

:wink:
By Duke
Well I've played through the PS2 version twice now, once for the Light Side ending and one for the Boring Dark Side ending. I've also started on the PSP version which has some sweet Historic Battles, I've only played a couple but going againt Dooku in ROTS as Anakin with all of the 'Force Powers' all jacked up to 11 (Somebdy please get that...) is really fun.

Afetr beating the game through the first time I choose the 'Light Side' ending and when I went through the second time on another save file I used the cheat codes 'Cortosis' for God Mode and 'Vergence' for Unlimited Force Powers. As well as another to unlock all of the costumes, it's kinda fun to run around as Qui-Gon beating the crap outta Stormtroopers (Canon be Damned!!) Definitely reccomend everyone at least remt to play, I got through the PS2 version the first time in about 6 hours, but that was with taking my time looking for Holocrons and secrets and stuff. A fun game that I'm glad I got...
By YAK_Jayson
Additional Content Coming to Star Wars: The Force Unleashed!

LucasArts today announced that it is preparing two rounds of additional content for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed this Fall. This new content will be available for Xbox 360 owners through Xbox Live Marketplace and for PlayStation 3 owners through the PlayStation Network.

The first piece of downloadable content will be comprised of additional costumes and character models that can used while playing through the single-player campaign, including Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ki-Adi-Mundi, and Kit Fisto.

The second round of downloadable content, due later this year, will feature an entirely new single-player mission, set in the Jedi Temple on the planet Coruscant. Darth Vader’s Secret Apprentice turns to the Jedi Temple to learn more about his father, and while searching through the rubble of the destroyed building he must confront his inner demons.

Both sets of content are being created by LucasArts’ internal development team.

Additional themes and picture packs will also be released over time.

Pricing and availability for these downloadable items will be announced at a later date.
By raziel
:D (teee hee!)

Whilst graphicwise the 360 & Ps3 are at least 50% better these downloads are ALREADY on the Wii version :wink:

The jedi temple is pretty cool - it kind of serves as your jedi trials.

Still though the VS battle mode is also a nice addition to the Wii!

Playing as Mara Jade etc is a nice touch - especially when fighting amongst a downed AT-AT 8)
By Duke
Bah! I've gone through the Jedi Temple twice in the PS2 Version :P
By yodakenobi
This game rocks :D Even though I have it for the PS2 this game has a lot to offer. I got this on Christmas day. This was the only game I got though. The other game I really wanted was LEGO Batman. Anyway, before leaving to see relatives, I played up until the first visit to Felucia. The PS2, Wii, and PSP have a lot to offer that most systems don't. First is the Jedi Temple levels, second are characters such as Drexl, Kleef, and Chop'aa Notimo that only appear for those systems. Third, is the level that was supposed to take place on Bespin, but ended up on Nar Shaddaa. Fourth is the Bespin level. I took my PS2 to my relatives' house and played up until the death of Kleef. I took it home and finished the light side mode. The next day, I played the dark side ending. The only things I wish the PS2 level had were the fight against PROXY/Darth Maul, the level on the Empirical instead of a cutscene, downloadable content because I want Kit Fisto and Ki-Adi-Mundi, fourth and finally would be more characters such as Saesee Tiin, Chewbacca, Yoda, and Nute Gunray for costumes. Speaking of costumes, the first cheat I entered was the one for Ackbar. The code for that is ITSATWAP. Then I entered in the codes for Kota, Kento's Robes, and the Stormtrooper. The other codes I got were at my relatives' house. My final review on the game is that it is awesome I give it a 4/5 until I get a PSP or a PS3. Maybe I should get the game for the Wii or DS.
By blaster_e11
got a PS3 for xmas so mywife offered me TFU on valentine's day. finished it twice (both endings)

i'm really happy with this game although i probably wouldn't have bought it if it hadn't been a SW game.
i just loved walking inside a Sarlaac.

gotta check the additional content on the PSN
TLJ Purchases and Finds

Chandler. Do you post on Rebelscum? There is an AZ[…]

I was unhappy with my Conservatory so I got rid of[…]

One of Medduwn's Equitors, Vuragh, belongs to the […]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

Maybe because there are more waves/surplus of the […]

Got in a pair of TVC Gamorreans yestetday from Ent[…]

EE had 3.75" TBS sale last week (one day sale[…]

TVC Desert Skiff

I would have never even thought about that! Actu[…]