Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

By jedistyle
This game looks like it would be really cool. I love all the other Battlefront games and still play them on a regualr basis. the downside is this is strictly for PSP. :? Hopefully well see another Battlefront for the consoles.....

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swbattlefrontrenegadesquadron/

any thoughts???
By Incom
jedistyle wrote:The downside is this is strictly for PSP. :? Hopefully well see another Battlefront for the consoles.....

Oh, I don't think it's a downside, since I have a PSP :lol: I'll be sure to pick it up once it's on sale.
By jacktherack
sadly i don't have a psp and i am not thinking about getting one anytime soon. :(
By Incom
It's due October 9 2007, that's next Tuesday! I hope it will drop in price soon, because I'm not gonna spend 45 euros ($60+) on it. The 20 euro mark sounds much better. It looks great though, and being an avid psp player already, I trust it will be great to play as well.
By jedistyle
i had a PSP, but it got smashed up the last time i was in afghanistan. i may consider picking up another for this game and the fact that i will be spending alot of time at the hospital while my mom goes through her transplant....
By Incom
The PSP v2 is out you know. It's lighter, has tv connect option and comes in silver and black. Just my luck. I bought mine (v1) in June :wink:

Of course all the best to your mom, Erik. Hope the transplant goes well and she recovers quickly!
By jedistyle
really. thanks a bunch for the info, remco. i might just go pick a v.2 psp now.
By jedistyle
i think im gunna grab this special pack wiht the white vader pSP. anyone played this game yet? wondering how it is....
By Incom
Not yet, still waiting for it to drop 50% in price :wink: Hopefull that'll be around Christmas!

Till that time, I'll just enjoy a few more round of BF2 for PC and NHL07 for PSP.
By CloneTrooperJR
Got it yesterday, darn, it's an awesome game. It's just Jaw-Inspiring. The things you could do - It's incredible. And then theres the online play... I'd hope everyone picks up an PSP for this :D .It's definitely a hit! Now I hope there's more PSP exclusive games. Having it in the new systems really increases the playabilitiy you cant have on PC and PS2, XBox :D
By Incom
Ok, I won Renegade Squadron off eBay! Can't wait for it to arrive!! And my brother actually bought the Simpsons PSP pack last week. Man, that new PSP is like a feather compared to my version! And it has this really awesome Simpsons yellow colour :lol: . Finally I have someone to beat up with Tekken Dark Resurrection :twisted:
By Incom
Well, my ebay win went sour... I only got the umd, while the auction clearly showed a pic of the cover and there was no mention of it being only about the umd. I could return it though (after a lot of back and forth e-mailing) and got a full refund. Later, the guy reposted the game, mentioning it was only about the umd. Where'd he get that idea from, huh?

Anyway, I did play it for a couple of days and it's a really cool game. It's on clearance now, so I'll pick it up sometime soon.

You guys are the best - thank you for the comments[…]

Utinniii's Unique Creations Vol 2

You my friend are a customizing machine. I don't […]

Wow, seeing your Shadow Guard is very inspiring. […]

I can always a fan of your customs. These droids […]

Chuckles' Custom Figures

Oh man, that R5 tank droid thing is awesome! So c[…]

ImperialOfficer's customs

I hit customizing funks all the time, the older I […]

Nice diorama, always a fan of those. We used to se[…]

DarthSinister's Customs

That Darth Vernula is fantastic. Very, very well […]