Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

By Haloid1177
I agree with the above. I think he is going to look at Yoda as is new master to help him in the Force. It makes no sense to me for him to still be hunting down Jedi.
By Eopie Herder
Haloid1177 wrote:I agree with the above. I think he is going to look at Yoda as is new master to help him in the Force. It makes no sense to me for him to still be hunting down Jedi.

I agree. And he now appears to have blue sabers instead of red.
By Grand_Admiral_Thrawn
YakPurge wrote:can't view pic @ lucasarts right now cuz blocked at work, but could it be seeks redemption from Yoda? After all why would he be going after Jedi? Vader betrayed him so he's not working for him anymore, what would be his motive to seek Yoda out.

Good point, that's also what I don't understand in the last theory.
By raziel
Galen will no doubt seek out yoda but why would he "hunt" him down when in canon he was redeemed at the end of TFU?

More likely you'll face the same test as Luke in the darkside cave.

I am excited about it because it has been the first next gen starwars game and was soo cool but anyone who finished it will be as perplexed as me at to how Galen himself is back . . .

It is a great idea that he is the "other" but knowing Mr Lucas it has already been stated somewhere that it was Leia.
By stroebel83
I kinda gave up on cannon, just as long as the game is fun I can accept it is an elseworld
By yodakenobi
I honestly can't describe how CRAZY AWESOME this game will be!

I'm still playing the first one just for kicks, but the fact that Yoda will be in the game is just amazing!

I hope we also see other faces from the past, such as PROXY, Maris, Kota, Juno, and maybe the survival of some characters such as Shaak Ti or maybe Ozzik Sturn.

I also hope that we see more movie characters, maybe a reborn Mace Windu or Plo Koon.

My brain is bursting with crazy theories about the game. I wonder if they will combine elements from the Clone Wars series, maybe have Galen Marek encounter Cad Bane (because I am desparate to know whatever happened to Bane because he hasn't really been around in Season 2 that much)!

Oh well, cool game, can't wait to buy it.
By Paulskywalker
Oh my God i just seen the new theatrical trailer, WOW!!

The Vader and the Stormtroopers seemed so realistic, they have to make a TV series like this! Those droids were brilliant too.
By Paulskywalker
Funny thing is as well, i had a list of photonovels i'd like to do if i had the time and one end with a Clone being cornered by a certain force sensitive sep lol, similar to the stormie.
By Niktom
I read somewhere they would include the following cut scene from TFU....

Well... maybe not. :P

Gotta say I'm not overly excited about the game.... I was a bit disappointed in the first one. (gasp) I know, I know... thing was I was expecting it to be a bit more like the God of War series. Regardless... I'll still be purchasing it and will play the dog out of it like the first one.
By Niktom
Soooo.... picked up TFU II today. The kiddo has played the dog out of it all evening. He claims it's the best game ever. I've only seen little snippits of it as I've passed through the living room. Gotta say, it looks pretty dang good. I've done a total media blackout on this thing and won't even let the kiddo tell me anything about it.

I'm hoping to get a hold of it sometime this weekend but the prospects aren't looking good. :|
By LadyIrithyl
Reviews don't read to good on this one. Which is disappointing. And when a site I generally share the same "ranking" system with only thinks the game is passable... well I'm going to wait a while on this game till the price goes down.

:(
By Niktom
WTH.... my nine year old just beat it. Two days.... two freakin days. He maybe worked on it a total of 8 hours.... maybe. Dang, I've had old NES games that took longer to complete!
By Darth Kikinou
Niktom wrote:WTH.... my nine year old just beat it. Two days.... two freakin days. He maybe worked on it a total of 8 hours.... maybe. Dang, I've had old NES games that took longer to complete!

Hrm, that affects my views on this now. I was seriously thinking of getting it in spite of struggling mightily to get used to the controls in the demo (xbox 360, but I suck at any game that uses anything more than the ole' run-jump-fire setup, can't handle eight million buttons!) It's just so cool, I thought I might overcome that and that spending 60$ + tax on it would motivate me as well but I'd want it to last a substantial amount of time. I think your son is some kind of video game wiz!

And yea, games used to be MUCH harder. You died after one hit and had to restart entire levels, 30 minutes back, and if you died x many times you had to start over altogether. Now you get life meters with replenishers everywhere, you get infinite lives, you restart minutes from where you died.

My family and I went Thursday to Sunday. We honest[…]

Fantastic. Off to share. :) :wink:

This is really accomplishment. I love the Haunted[…]

Before Boba Fetts untimely demise he was working o[…]

If "Self Customs" wins, we're posting J[…]

Recent Finds/Acquisitions: Vintage/SOTDS

With the help of someone on facebook I was able to[…]

Stormtrooper Party Pack

This concept is just begging for a reinvention of […]

Nice!! What a great gift!