Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

By The Professor
I almost feel they're testing out concepts from the live action show with this video game.
By darthmadonna
I am excited for this. Sounds like it may be a good game and plenty of good buzz about the storyline too. Will be rated m for mature and in one article they said this game and story could very well bring in Older fans back to Star Wars with its more mature subject matter. Now what figures may be coming?????

Here is a game play demo video

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/59020/star-wars-1313-e3-first-gameplay-video/
By JediMerc
The Professor wrote:I almost feel they're testing out concepts from the live action show with this video game.

Same exact thing I thought when I saw this announced...the game looks interesting, but I can't help but wonder if this is the way the supposed "live-action" series is going to go. Rick McCallum continuously states that costs prevent the show from being made because real sets aren't cost-effective (since they need so many produced). I get the feeling that CGI is more the way this show will go and 1313 is just heading us in that direction...
By darthmadonna
Yeah I have pretty much given up on the live action show but a lot of talk is out there that this may or could tie in to the show. After hearing that the guy in the demo is not what we will get when the game is released as my interest. So who will the main character be? hmmm....
By jedistyle
i wonder what effect if any disney taking over lucasfilm will have on the video game production and content.....any thoughts?
By DanOfTheDead
I actually heard some scuttlebutt that there was some concern Disney was interested in focusing on mobile gaming. It was from a pretty reliable source, but I don't know what implications that has for any current projects.
By Paulskywalker
Those pics were kind of how i hoped the TV show would have looked, thuggish aliens and prostitutes on every corner. :lol:
By The Professor
Even before the Disney acquisition, things were going poorly at Lucas Arts. I remember that around the time The Force Unleashed 2 came out, several key staff left. There was a big shakeup. I'm not a gamer, so I don't recall much more than that, but I wouldn't be surprised if this project fell apart, too.
By darthmadonna
I read a recent gamer rumor blog and this is still on the list I guess it is already ported for the PS3. Expecting it to be out this year.
By GYRUSS
I heard the game was cancelled completely. Such a shame, those concept art shots of Fett are rad. It would have been cool to get a figure or two out of it. Such a disappointment...I can only hope it gets picked up again later.

Быстро и качественно работают, рекомендуем! ле[…]

TVC Desert Skiff

I would have never even thought about that! Actu[…]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

$2.50 is cheap - great price. Which Walmart? Di[…]

Thanks! I'm a little behind on schedule right no[…]

PS, every time I look at your thread I have to c[…]

Custom Tree Huts Star Wars !!!!

Bumped because someone asked me about these today.[…]

Luke 3-Pack

Great thread, some brilliant pictures, well done I[…]

Think you did a good job personalizing yourself in[…]