Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

By BrentS
My son got it for Game Cube. So far its a lot of fun. I love the humor built into the cut scenes! Every SW fan should play it through just to see some of that.
By Duke
I've got it for the GBA, beat all the levels already and am now going through it to get all the extras. Anyone have anymore codes for this game? I tried 01138 and got the Endor scene with the Jedi Spirits at the end before the credits. Anyone have any more?
By Theo Zissou
i picked it up for ps2 and psp. been playing the psp version more since i can take it to work.

i've completed the whole new hope levels.

my favorite part so far was the death star escape. so far the whole game is really good. i love the way it plays. one of the best starwars games ever.

it's also very impressive that the psp version is the same as ps2. only drawback is some of the loading screens are a little slower.
By Niktom
My son and I love it! Even better than the first.

Favorite part is the Cantina when you pick up Han and Chewy. Love starting a fight in there and slugging our way out.

They really out did themselves on the cut scenes too.
By Roton7
Theo Zissou wrote:i picked it up for psp

Be careful...I heard that the PSP version has some glitches that randomly freeze the game during cutscenes, and you lose some saved progress.

Just a heads-up!
By Niktom
On the 1st part of it you have to blow up some metal or wood to open a cave.

The 2nd part you have to take down the second AT-AT with your tow cable and then blow it up with the bomb to blow up the big wall.

Hope this helps

Side Note: I do believe the creators made this one way more difficult than the first one. I pretty much spanked the first instalment when it came out, however this one has so much and somethings are just tough to figure out. Especially for a 5 yr old.
By Jammy
I was going to buy it for xbox and then found out that they don't sell it for xbox anywhere, only xbox 360, so i guess im stuck with PS2 :roll: I can't wait to buy it, though
By Theo Zissou
never got to say thanks niktom. that worked. almost done with the story part of the game.

the last 2 levels of empire were very well done. i liked the speeder bike level of jedi as well.

all and all this has to be one of the best starwars games ever. they really steped it up. it's not as walkthrough as the first.
By Jedi Hunter
The lego sw2 game on my ps2 always freezes when i get to the return of the jedi movie weird?
By Theo Zissou
yup that is odd. i have been playing psp more than ps2 but i haven't had any problems yet.

i finished the story as well today too :) the end of jedi is awesome. love the last 2 levels.

great game! without a doubt best i've played this year.
By Incom
It finally hit clearance here, so I quickly picked up a psp copy. Still had some coupons left, so all in all I didn't spend much cash on it.

But holy banthas on a stick, this is an awesome game!! The sounds and music are terrific and the action is so amazing!

And the fun level is off the scale :lol: I mean: Tusken Raiders milking a Bantha? Darth Vader showing Luke a polaroid of him and Padme? Luke Force drawing a cup from a guard in Jabba's Palace? Stormtroopers in a jacuzzi (with their helmets still on)? I could go on forever! Hi-la-ri-ous!

It's pretty tough though. Especially the levels with the ships/vehicles are hard to complete with True Jedi status.

Awesome game, one of the best in years!
By Incom
It finally hit clearance here, so I quickly picked up a psp copy. Still had some coupons left, so all in all I didn't spend much cash on it.

But holy banthas on a stick, this is an awesome game!! The sounds and music are terrific and the action is so amazing!

And the fun level is off the scale :lol: I mean: Tusken Raiders milking a Bantha? Darth Vader showing Luke a polaroid of him and Padme? Luke Force drawing a cup from a guard in Jabba's Palace? Stormtroopers in a jacuzzi (with their helmets still on)? I could go on forever! Hi-la-ri-ous!

It's pretty tough though. Especially the levels with the ships/vehicles are hard to complete with True Jedi status.

Awesome game, one of the best in years!
By Darth Kikinou
I'm glad you like it!! I myself played both the first (prequels) and the OT versions of the game on the Game Boy Advance, oh man those were fun, I unlocked every character, found every last item, so much fun, some of the best games ever! I got the complete saga one for the Wii but I didn't like the controls for it so I got rid of it. Maybe when I get a Xbox 360 I'll give it a go, I'm just waiting for a decent Formula-1 racer to hit before I get the xbox though.
TLJ Purchases and Finds

Chandler. Do you post on Rebelscum? There is an AZ[…]

I was unhappy with my Conservatory so I got rid of[…]

One of Medduwn's Equitors, Vuragh, belongs to the […]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

Maybe because there are more waves/surplus of the […]

Got in a pair of TVC Gamorreans yestetday from Ent[…]

EE had 3.75" TBS sale last week (one day sale[…]

TVC Desert Skiff

I would have never even thought about that! Actu[…]

Thanks! I'm a little behind on schedule right no[…]