Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

By sambuca
Great game, FINALLY finished it 100% last night.

Now I have 100% completed LSW 1 and 2.

Very funny sense of humor added to these... yes, the Polaroid scene is HILARIOUS!!!

"Luke... check out this picture... you know it to be true... TRUE COLORS SHINING THROUGH..."

Whoops, that's Kodak. My bad. :D
By sambuca
My brother rented Indy LEGO and said he really enjoyed it.

I hope they do a big LEGO Clone Wars game someday, it could encompass Cartoon Network CW, the new CGI CW, and even some stuff from books and comics, LEGO CLONE WARS!!!

That would be great. :D
By StooperZero
I got this for like $12 a few months ago (LSW2) for PS2 , IMHO it's made for kids BUT. FUN, you have to use your noodle to accomplish alot. And lots of hillarious things if your eyes catch em.

The flying parts are really fun, put a twist on things.

IF we could only get a re-release of a jazzed up Shadows of the Empire
By Darth Kikinou
I have played both Lego Star Wars for the GBA, and completed both 100% (without resorting to cheats or walkthrus!!!) they are soooo much fun!

I also finished the Complete Saga version for the DS a couple of weeks ago, though it wasn't as much fun, they cut down each episode a bit to make it fit. The Geonosis air battle scene with the gunship though, even though it's a bit awkward spanning both screens, is awesome though, a very nice addition. I don't care for the mini-games though. The best character to unlock is General Grievous. He rocks :) Then Darth Maul, he's fun too. The preposterous choice of the Gonk droid is funny too, all he can do is walk around slowly. The OT one though had a baby rancor you could unlock, I miss that, and I wish they'd make a figure of him! :)

Now, I've been playing the Indiana Jones lego game on the DS. It's a lot of fun, just like the Star Wars ones. Again though I'm almost finished! I am _really_ looking forward to the Lego Batman coming out next week though, that'll be great too! And I hope they have more Lego games coming down the pipe but I haven't heard anything :(
By YAK_Den
Darth Kikinou wrote:I have played both Lego Star Wars for the GBA, and completed both 100% (without resorting to cheats or walkthrus!!!) they are soooo much fun!

I also finished the Complete Saga version for the DS a couple of weeks ago, though it wasn't as much fun, they cut down each episode a bit to make it fit. The Geonosis air battle scene with the gunship though, even though it's a bit awkward spanning both screens, is awesome though, a very nice addition. I don't care for the mini-games though. The best character to unlock is General Grievous. He rocks :) Then Darth Maul, he's fun too. The preposterous choice of the Gonk droid is funny too, all he can do is walk around slowly. The OT one though had a baby rancor you could unlock, I miss that, and I wish they'd make a figure of him! :)

Now, I've been playing the Indiana Jones lego game on the DS. It's a lot of fun, just like the Star Wars ones. Again though I'm almost finished! I am _really_ looking forward to the Lego Batman coming out next week though, that'll be great too! And I hope they have more Lego games coming down the pipe but I haven't heard anything :(

LOL! WOW! Play these on the 360 or PS3 and they are much more fun and longer. I have yet to complete CS on 360 but Indy was actually pretty easy to complete. Really fun but SW: CS was wayyyyyy more fun.

I TOO CAN'T WAIT FOR LEGO BATMAN!!! LOOKS REALLY FUN AND HAS IT'S OWN STORY... though it's only 32 missions long. I am excited since it is a new story but bummed at the same time they arn't gonna at least follow the movies (i.e Batman 1 - 4; not Nolan era)... those movies would be fun to relive a la LEGO! Nolan era would be die hard but we need another trilogy before LEGO attempts to touch that :D!
Utinniii's Unique Universe Vol 2

Trying to fall asleep but had to comment first, th[…]

Utinniii - that's a prodigious output of customs -[…]

and more ross

TVC Desert Skiff

I would have never even thought about that! Actu[…]

Thanks! I'm a little behind on schedule right no[…]

PS, every time I look at your thread I have to c[…]

Custom Tree Huts Star Wars !!!!

Bumped because someone asked me about these today.[…]

Luke 3-Pack

Great thread, some brilliant pictures, well done I[…]