Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

By JediJman
Anyone else here read Marvel Comics? Specifically wondering how people are liking the Secret Invasion storyline. I love how the Avengers books are going back and showing Skrull perspectives from stories that are years old, but the last few months worth of issues don't seem to be going anywhere and for having such a well-planned stealth infiltration, the massive attack with the armada seems pretty poorly organized.
By TB9153
i love me some marvel comics :lol:
im content with the secret invasion story. its kind of confusing and lacking in some parts if you just ready the "Secret invasion" title itself. but over all i like it. if it did one good thing for the marvel universe, it brought us back nick fury! so thats good. I think its stirred up enough trouble to keep things mighty interesting now that its over. Oh, and if you havent been reading the new dead pool...... you should. at least get 1-3 and see how the skrulls really get taken down. :D
By JediJman
TB9153 wrote:i love me some marvel comics :lol:
im content with the secret invasion story. its kind of confusing and lacking in some parts if you just ready the "Secret invasion" title itself. but over all i like it. if it did one good thing for the marvel universe, it brought us back nick fury! so thats good. I think its stirred up enough trouble to keep things mighty interesting now that its over. Oh, and if you havent been reading the new dead pool...... you should. at least get 1-3 and see how the skrulls really get taken down. :D

Is Deadpool a new series? I switched over to an online comic provider at scifigenre.com about a year or so ago. I get 20% off and ultra cheap shipping, and they have awesome customer service, but I do miss browsing the racks at an actual store sometimes in case there's something good that I'm missing. Never got much into X-men or Deadpool, but he's a cool enough looking character. What's his story? Does he just have regeneration powers?
By TB9153
there was an older dead pool series but thats been done with for a while. the new one just started up recently and is 4 issues in. hes very similar to wolverine with his regeneration, hes pretty much insane. when you read it dead pool will have 3 speech bubbles because of the multiple personalities in his head. hes just a crazy mercenary....hence the name "merc with a mouth". i really like it, its funny. just wikipedia him for all the story but just know that hes a blast to read. :D

Awesome, I certainly will enjoy that FO Stormtroop[…]

Raylen and I were on the galaxy of toys podcast th[…]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Found and purchased one of these bad boys at a Tar[…]

Rebolt w/ Corellian Hound

Completely agree! Really dig this set. I hope to[…]

My AT-DT's came in yesterday from https://megalopo[…]

ImperialOfficer's customs

They all look great! I was thinking the other day […]

Found these two FINALLY today! Sent one off to YAK[…]

Walmart and TVC

Jodo do you know if those stores made space for T[…]