Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Jayson
From StarWars.com...

Chronicle Books will showcase the incredible art and creativity generated for the smash hit television series, Star Wars: The Clone Wars in a new 288-page hardcover. Featuring more than 400 pieces of concept art and exclusive interviews -- including a sneak peek at Season II -- The Art of Star Wars: The Clone Wars presents the story's development through the eyes of the animators, sketch artists, writers, designers, producers, and directors.

The impressive hardcover book will be available in two formats -- a standard edition and a bonus-laden Limited Edition. The latter features a slipcase with new original cover art by Russell Chong of Lucasfilm Animation. His arrangement of characters is an homage to the original conceptual work by Ralph McQuarrie for the original Star Wars movies. The limited edition also includes three gatefolds with exclusive behind-the-scenes content, and a special vellum envelope with eight full-sized portfolio artworks by the series artists.

The Art of Star Wars: The Clone Wars is written by Frank Parisi and Gary Scheppke, with an introduction by Dave Filoni and foreword by George Lucas. The book is slated for general release this fall, but fans will have a chance to get a copy this summer at Comic-Con International in San Diego, California. Stay tuned for details.

http://www.starwars.com/vault/books/news20090504.html
Community fodder box...

Jodo you make a valid point. One box is the way […]

I really want the Rio and Kesel guy! Val actually […]

Sy Snootles Bib Fortuna Droopy McCool Yarna D'al[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Oh yeah, I forgot the parts lists. The head of CT[…]

I just added pics of the 6" scaled resin part[…]

Cane Addis Velken tezeril Fozec Bib fortuna Ama[…]

John Morog Customs

Tree-R Ion cannon neck matchbox tank cast piece on[…]

Battle of Crait 4-pk