Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

By Incom
Play.com you say? Haven't been there in a while. Better check it out and look for some more goodies, like the Firefly DVD box, Jin Roh and what not!

Btw, Paul, are you familiar with www.bookdepository.co.uk? I bought a couple of SW paperback from them through Amazon UK a while ago, and ever since they're one of my favourite places to look for books and comics. And I see Legacy:Broken is over a quid cheaper there!
By Paulskywalker
Your gonna have a surprise because they sell star wars figures now at reasonable prices and their bonus of no postage, i just bought a flashdrive and Kenobi/alpha of the comic packs that have just come in with wave 4 of the basic figures which i'll be getting next week :D

I think i bought a xmas present for the bookdepoistory through amazon i can't remember, i'll have to check them out thanks.
By Paulskywalker
I got Broken today and read it all, really cool story!

Now Hasbro i want Legacy Ties, The Mynock and Cades Jedi Fighter. Along with all the main characters, Jedi, imps and sith. Oh and that cool 501st General Jaeger.
By CloneTrooperJR
Just gotten the new version of it. It's a wonderful book. I'm in love with the series :D
By Spearhead24
The next (third) german TPB of Legacy featuring "Claws Of The Dragon" is to be released on 15th February, I guess it might be the comic-highlight of the year. Really looking forward to it... :D
By Theo Zissou
SPOILER

wow just read issue #18 i can't belive darth talon went down,and from the looks of the next cover maybe nihl too. i'm just glad we are getting figures of both of them. great series so far. really looking forward to this crossover between all the titles too!
By Fritzkrieg
Spoilers Ahead!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! I just read the latest issue, and this book is just full of suprises.
Moff Calixte and Morrigan Corde are the same person! Who would of thunk it? That brings up a whole bunch of other issues. Why did she help Sith and hence be responsable for Kol Skywalker's death? This also means that Calixte's daughter "Gunner Yage", leader of Skull Squadron, is Cade's half sister. It'll be interesting to see where this goes. Has anyone else read this issue yet. LMK what you think.
By darth_frisco
whoops I said in the other thread I was reading Rebellion and its so great but, I confused the titles. its legacy here that's interesting!
By darth_frisco
does anybody know what the special TIE fighters used by the Skull Squadron in this comic are called? they have different wings than the regular TIEs.
By darth_frisco
lots of great sith action in the new issue with Wrylock on the cover
By YAK_Jayson
darth_frisco wrote:does anybody know what the special TIE fighters used by the Skull Squadron in this comic are called? they have different wings than the regular TIEs.

TIE Predators
By darth_frisco
Thanks! Hope I come across a Hasbro version one day.

I got to say again, the latest issue of Legacy "Sith vs Sith" is the best issue since the one with Cade and his mother vs Krayat & co.
By TB9153
this thread looks to be dead :shock: but since rebellion and dart times are on pause for the clone wars ive started reading legacy to fill the void. i started in at issue 27 and have kept up and am loving it. i just got the tp vol. 1 the other day to start getting the whole story. :D good stuff though.
By JediJman
TB9153 wrote:this thread looks to be dead :shock: but since rebellion and dart times are on pause for the clone wars ive started reading legacy to fill the void. i started in at issue 27 and have kept up and am loving it. i just got the tp vol. 1 the other day to start getting the whole story. :D good stuff though.

You definitely need to go back and read it from the start. This series does a great job of building new plot twists that play out in later issues.

I haven't read the past few issues yet (too wrapped up in the Legacy novels at the moment), but am eager to see how Vector wraps up. Seems like the Rebellion and Dark Times portions of the story were more filler than anything, but I enjoyed the start of the story in KOTOR.
By TB9153
yea im working on getting issues 7 through 26 read :lol: i like the vector story and what is about but at the same time not sure if i really like the fact that it hops between 4 titles....4 very different titles. i havent read the kotor part of it.
Walmart and TVC

Picked up my final Tank Driver a few night ago tha[…]

Solo: 3.75" Figures Revealed

Really looking forward to the next wave with Becke[…]

Community fodder box...

Does anyone know what size box we are using right […]

ImperialOfficer's customs

Ugh, I have finished so many customs and haven't h[…]

Fodder Alert!

Might be a long shot, but if anyone has Neca Preda[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Thanks for everyone's patience on the roundup repo[…]