Image Image Image Image Image

Star Wars Legacy

Moderators: Darth Delicious, Freebird, Yakface.com Staff

Incom
Jedi / Sith Apprentice

Postby Incom » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:33 pm

Play.com you say? Haven't been there in a while. Better check it out and look for some more goodies, like the Firefly DVD box, Jin Roh and what not!

Btw, Paul, are you familiar with www.bookdepository.co.uk? I bought a couple of SW paperback from them through Amazon UK a while ago, and ever since they're one of my favourite places to look for books and comics. And I see Legacy:Broken is over a quid cheaper there!
Follow me around the web
ImageImage
Paulskywalker
Supreme Chancellor

Postby Paulskywalker » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Your gonna have a surprise because they sell star wars figures now at reasonable prices and their bonus of no postage, i just bought a flashdrive and Kenobi/alpha of the comic packs that have just come in with wave 4 of the basic figures which i'll be getting next week :D

I think i bought a xmas present for the bookdepoistory through amazon i can't remember, i'll have to check them out thanks.
If i wanted figures like Rebels and Legends series i'd build a time machine. Even if i did want them, i'd probably still need a time machine..
Paulskywalker
Supreme Chancellor

Postby Paulskywalker » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:41 pm

I got Broken today and read it all, really cool story!

Now Hasbro i want Legacy Ties, The Mynock and Cades Jedi Fighter. Along with all the main characters, Jedi, imps and sith. Oh and that cool 501st General Jaeger.
If i wanted figures like Rebels and Legends series i'd build a time machine. Even if i did want them, i'd probably still need a time machine..
CloneTrooperJR
Cantina Bartender

Postby CloneTrooperJR » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:18 am

Just gotten the new version of it. It's a wonderful book. I'm in love with the series :D
Yak Yak and Yakface.
Going to start Customizing!!!

Check it out, The Force Cast Gaming Mod!
Yellow Harvest Official Webpage
Cmon! Check it out!
Trailer now Live
Spearhead24
Scavenger

Postby Spearhead24 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:15 pm

The next (third) german TPB of Legacy featuring "Claws Of The Dragon" is to be released on 15th February, I guess it might be the comic-highlight of the year. Really looking forward to it... :D
"Go your way. Seek rightful balance. Learn to appreciate what you are given." - Master Zao
Theo Zissou
Mandalorian

Postby Theo Zissou » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:05 pm

SPOILER

wow just read issue #18 i can't belive darth talon went down,and from the looks of the next cover maybe nihl too. i'm just glad we are getting figures of both of them. great series so far. really looking forward to this crossover between all the titles too!
“I don’t think it’s really fair for me to be on a jury because I can read thoughts.”

Liz Lemon-30 Rock http://www.30rockquotes.net/

http://theozissou.blogspot.com/

http://twitter.com/TheoZissou
Fritzkrieg
Droid

Postby Fritzkrieg » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:34 pm

Spoilers Ahead!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! I just read the latest issue, and this book is just full of suprises.
Moff Calixte and Morrigan Corde are the same person! Who would of thunk it? That brings up a whole bunch of other issues. Why did she help Sith and hence be responsable for Kol Skywalker's death? This also means that Calixte's daughter "Gunner Yage", leader of Skull Squadron, is Cade's half sister. It'll be interesting to see where this goes. Has anyone else read this issue yet. LMK what you think.
darth_frisco
Nerf Herder

Postby darth_frisco » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:58 pm

whoops I said in the other thread I was reading Rebellion and its so great but, I confused the titles. its legacy here that's interesting!
darth_frisco
Nerf Herder

Postby darth_frisco » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:55 pm

does anybody know what the special TIE fighters used by the Skull Squadron in this comic are called? they have different wings than the regular TIEs.
darth_frisco
Nerf Herder

Postby darth_frisco » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:37 pm

lots of great sith action in the new issue with Wrylock on the cover
YAK_Jayson
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Jayson » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:44 pm

darth_frisco wrote:does anybody know what the special TIE fighters used by the Skull Squadron in this comic are called? they have different wings than the regular TIEs.

TIE Predators
Jayson
Yakface Reporter/Reviewer/Photographer/Toyguide Manager
Member of the JediDefender Twin Cities Collector Club

Follow us on Twitter and become a fan on our Facebook page.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate... hate leads to incessant complaining.
darth_frisco
Nerf Herder

Postby darth_frisco » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:33 pm

Thanks! Hope I come across a Hasbro version one day.

I got to say again, the latest issue of Legacy "Sith vs Sith" is the best issue since the one with Cade and his mother vs Krayat & co.
TB9153
Scout Trooper

Postby TB9153 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:37 pm

this thread looks to be dead :shock: but since rebellion and dart times are on pause for the clone wars ive started reading legacy to fill the void. i started in at issue 27 and have kept up and am loving it. i just got the tp vol. 1 the other day to start getting the whole story. :D good stuff though.
JediJman
Trandoshan Bounty Hunter

Postby JediJman » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:08 pm

TB9153 wrote:this thread looks to be dead :shock: but since rebellion and dart times are on pause for the clone wars ive started reading legacy to fill the void. i started in at issue 27 and have kept up and am loving it. i just got the tp vol. 1 the other day to start getting the whole story. :D good stuff though.

You definitely need to go back and read it from the start. This series does a great job of building new plot twists that play out in later issues.

I haven't read the past few issues yet (too wrapped up in the Legacy novels at the moment), but am eager to see how Vector wraps up. Seems like the Rebellion and Dark Times portions of the story were more filler than anything, but I enjoyed the start of the story in KOTOR.

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."
-- Albert Einstein

TB9153
Scout Trooper

Postby TB9153 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:13 pm

yea im working on getting issues 7 through 26 read :lol: i like the vector story and what is about but at the same time not sure if i really like the fact that it hops between 4 titles....4 very different titles. i havent read the kotor part of it.

Return to “Literature”