Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

By JediJman
TB9153 wrote:yea im working on getting issues 7 through 26 read :lol: i like the vector story and what is about but at the same time not sure if i really like the fact that it hops between 4 titles....4 very different titles. i havent read the kotor part of it.

What!? You should read KOTOR to figure out how it all starts. I'm not sure I'd be able to follow the storyline without the KOTOR piece of it. I thought it was a nice concept, but like I said earlier, the middle stories are just filler to get from Point A to Point B.
By TB9153
im planning on getting the vector tp. i really dont care for kotor so thats why i never got the beginning story.
By TB9153
anyone else think legacy 31 was awesome? :D i did.
By JediJman
TB9153 wrote:anyone else think legacy 31 was awesome? :D i did.

I haven't read it yet, but am anxious to see how Vector wraps up. I've been reading the Legacy of the Force novels and have a lot of questions about how the latest events from the dusk of Luke's era will connect to Legacy. They already threw in a little sith prelude that I won't spoil for anyone who has yet to read the novels.
By TB9153
i dont have a whole lot of time for the novels. im still in the republic commando saga. but when you get a chance legacy 31 is goooood.
i got the first 2 trades of legacy and got caught up on the back story a bit.
By Theo Zissou
I picked up Star Wars Legacy #31 although i haven't read legacy since issue 25. and haven't read any of vector although i have the first 6 parts. Need to catch up at some point here. I think i need to read the vector stuff first before getting back to legacy. I'm missing vector parts 7, 8, and 9 :p
By TB9153
well get on it :D legacy 31 is sweet.
By Captain Pierce
Recently got 30-32 i have read the ones before them but i didnt own them so i decided to start buying the series its a really good one too.
By TB9153
got and read the newest legacy.......i really like this series but it seems the parts where they focus on Cade are really not interesting. I know hes a rebel and tough a$$ dude but i really would like to see his character progress more and grow up and endorse the skywalker name a little more. :? just me though.
By zedhatch
been following but am a bit behind. Last issue I read was Kyrat's assassain waking up and figureing out that Kyrat was dead.
By TB9153
zedhatch wrote:been following but am a bit behind. Last issue I read was Kyrat's assassain waking up and figureing out that Kyrat was dead.

ahh. that's a good issue. Over the past few months legacy has been really hit and miss as far as being good with me. Like I said before, they need to make the cade story line way better and more interesting. The sith/ imperial war stuff is way better. It be nice if they were on par with each other.
By gumbis
i've been wanting to get into this series pretty bad, recently bought issues 0,0.5 and 23-33 and 37-38, i'm thinking about just getting those graphic novels with about 7 issues in each i think, guess i'll check those out
By TB9153
gumbis wrote:i've been wanting to get into this series pretty bad, recently bought issues 0,0.5 and 23-33 and 37-38, i'm thinking about just getting those graphic novels with about 7 issues in each i think, guess i'll check those out

it'll be worth it. i just wish the trades were a little less expensive.

Awesome, I certainly will enjoy that FO Stormtroop[…]

Raylen and I were on the galaxy of toys podcast th[…]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Found and purchased one of these bad boys at a Tar[…]

Rebolt w/ Corellian Hound

Completely agree! Really dig this set. I hope to[…]

My AT-DT's came in yesterday from https://megalopo[…]

ImperialOfficer's customs

They all look great! I was thinking the other day […]

Found these two FINALLY today! Sent one off to YAK[…]

Walmart and TVC

Jodo do you know if those stores made space for T[…]