Moderators: Niktom, Yakface.com Staff

By Jodo
Thanks for the awesome trade man, I appreciate it a million times over! I'm glad we were finally able to meet up too! :mrgreen:

I bought some more Stormtrooper while we were there, as well as a pair of loose figures. It's always fun just to walk around and check things out in there too! :lol:
By YAK_Chewie
Swung by SAGA Toys in STL again today (rather than ToyMan Show) and picked up a few more greaet army builders... I can not emphasize enough what an amazing toy store this is, and what a great guy that the owner (Rich) is. If you are in the area ever, go by this place! CLICK HERE FOR THEIR FB PAGE

Below are some pics I snapped today... this is like <1% of their inventory... wow.

:wink:
By StooperZero
i sure do miss the Legacy/TVC period.

Where if I was missing or needing something I would just have to wait a week and it would be back on the shelves.
By Jodo
My girlfriend and I stopped by Saga Toys recently, and she really enjoyed walking around the store finding Princess Leia stuff she had never seen before. We found a few things and walked out with some new figures, but really enjoyed our time there chatting about #BackingTheBarge and figuring out what toys we wanted to get each other for the next few holidays!
By darthvlad
In my neck of the woods and no call??!!

Man, I know you’ve got a girlfriend now but you don’t have to be ashamed of us! :lol: :lol: :cry:
By Jodo
We actually talked about you guys! She took me there for my birthday and then we went to eat at the Cheesecake Factory!

I predict Walmart TVC rollback in January. :wink[…]

Great job on K-3PO. All these years and I never k[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

K-3PO 1.JPG K-3PO 2.JPG K-3PO (The Empire Stri[…]

Great looking stuff as usual. I have a custom t[…]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

http://www.yakfaceforums.com/phpBB3/download/file[…]

Ewok Love

Merry Sithmas!

Multi-packs 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. […]

K-Marts still exist? Yikes.