Moderators: Niktom, Yakface.com Staff

By TK1945
I used to go to these about 10 years ago. I sold a lot of my collection there when I was getting married. Needed stuff like furniture. :(

The last time I went about 4 years ago there wasn't much Star wars, Transformers, or G.I. Joe. Word was everyone was selling on ebay. Now I've noticed that the 501st is trooping the show. Has it picked back up?
By YAK_Chewie
I went to ToyMan yesterday in STL... snapped some pics... and met Jordan from Toy Hunter - their crew was on site recording for an upcoming show.

He was really nice and outgoing, and is apparently a reader of the site. Makes me like his show even more... I also snapped a few pics of some things that caught my eye at the show.

:wink:
By YAK_Chewie
It was good - I usually walk in the place with about a $100 budget... and it's funny, the past 2 years, I rarely buy anything for myself... it's all for my son. I bought him quite a few Force Unleashed figures and three MOTU classics figures. Gave him the Star Wars stuff when I got home (he usually goes to these, but was sick). Saving the MOTU figures for presents for him later.

Will I be on the show? Maybe, as a bystander walking by when Jordan was looking at some of the dealer goods. But I didn't talk to him during his filming. But man, he was very nice and outgoing and seemed really down to earth. I had a great impression of him.

Also, vikingrobot - I see the next show is Nov 3. I am hoping to be able to attend. Let me know here or via PM if you think you're going to make it.

:wink:
Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

$2.50 is cheap - great price. Which Walmart? Di[…]

TVC Desert Skiff

I just realized that there is one detail that Hasb[…]

Thanks! I'm a little behind on schedule right no[…]

PS, every time I look at your thread I have to c[…]

Custom Tree Huts Star Wars !!!!

Bumped because someone asked me about these today.[…]

Luke 3-Pack

Great thread, some brilliant pictures, well done I[…]

Think you did a good job personalizing yourself in[…]