Moderators: Niktom, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Chewie
It started yesterday, and runs through Sunday.

I'd kind of like to go, but I have a local friend who went yesterday and said he didn't think it was worth my time/money... that it was quite a bit of a letdown.

Who knows, I might get inspired and head up there tomorrow. If I do, I'll have my camera with me and will snap some pics.

:wink:
By Darth Kikinou
YAK_Chewie wrote:We're getting pounded with ice and snow today - so much for the show. :?

Nyuk nyuk nyuk, the evil man in me (probably the majority of my person!) looks upon your plight with delight as compensation for the insane cost of living here in norcal, where it's like 70 degrees and I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt ;-) I grew up in Chicago so I know what you're going through! Enjoy your cheap mortgages & rents, suckas!!! ;-) nyuk nyuk nyuk :-) That said, of course this sentiment is valid only insofar that nobody gets hurt and stuff, of course.
By Jodo
I think my best friend, his wife, and myself will be going this year, since it's later when school is actually out. I think I may even dress up in my StarLord costume!
By Jodo
I had a good time at the convention, I saw a few friends, and even ran into another fellow Captain Jack Sparrow costumer I have on Facebook! My favorite thing (aside from the amazing costumed girls) had to definitely be after the convention floor had closed, and my friends went to the final panel of the day. I snuck into one of the closed panel rooms and took a picture on stage. :lol:

R2-SNE4 "Sunny" "Sunny" is t[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Rebel Alliance droids of Flare Base (group one) […]

Wow! The detail work on LL-3PO is fantastic. I re[…]

Man, that Jawa Scout Crawler is a great looking ve[…]

Whoa. That's really nice stuff. :wink:

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Picked up my fourth and final Gamorrean Guard this[…]

Solo: 3.75" Figures Revealed

Definite Buy: Beckett and Val Probable Buy: L3 a[…]

Community fodder box...

I messaged you my address man! And thank you every[…]