Moderators: Niktom, Yakface.com Staff

Want to party with the 501st Legion and see Weird Al in concert? Well... here ya go!!!

Come join us at the 501st Bash.... Showdown at the Canteena

This is a rare chance where all Star Wars Fans are invited!

More info and tickets here
http://skaught.com/501st/bash/

If you purchase tickets, please put my email (niktom@gmail.com) in the "Who referred you?" box at checkout.

Also... Everyone who buys their ticket by January 15th will get both the main Bash patch AND the special "early buyer" patch! The early buyer patch is, shall we say, an important part missing from the main patch.

I'm going! Yakface folks want to try to meetup at some point? I sat and chatted with Scott 'niktom' last celebration for at least an hour in the collectors lounge.
darthmac wrote:I'm going! Yakface folks want to try to meetup at some point? I sat and chatted with Scott 'niktom' last celebration for at least an hour in the collectors lounge.

Wooot! I say we do it again.
Niktom wrote:
darthmac wrote:I'm going! Yakface folks want to try to meetup at some point? I sat and chatted with Scott 'niktom' last celebration for at least an hour in the collectors lounge.

Sounds good to me. Why don't we pin down a time once more of the schedule is announced and we can make an open invite to fellow yakkers?
darthmac wrote:
Niktom wrote:

Sounds good to me. Why don't we pin down a time once more of the schedule is announced and we can make an open invite to fellow yakkers?

Really wish I could talk with some fellow Yakkers but going to Celebration isn't in the books for me right now. Wish it was. :?
LOL I was just hunting the celebration thread so I could make the same suggestion. Would love to chat in person with some fellow Yakface members.
I know I posted this in the 40th anny thread but if anyone that is going to celebration since I am unable to make it due to friends illness could someone pick up an extra luke in x-wing gear I will use paypal to pay for it with and extra 5 to 10 bucks for trouble.
Joosk wrote:I know I posted this in the 40th anny thread but if anyone that is going to celebration since I am unable to make it due to friends illness could someone pick up an extra luke in x-wing gear I will use paypal to pay for it with and extra 5 to 10 bucks for trouble.

If the line is ever very short I could. But I'm not planning on getting one.
Community fodder box...

Okay... Trying to upload photos from my phone of […]

Cane Adiss They can scale it to fit the TBS box, […]

Walmart and TVC

Scored two TVC Range Troopers yesterday at Walmart[…]

yea, this physical store exclusives crap has to g[…]

Ugh... so I'm going to have to broach the topic of[…]

I've got nothing for this. When Hasbro released T[…]

RETURN OF THE JEDI - THE VINTAGE COLLECTION Sh[…]

Aw man, that was a fantastic ending to your story.[…]