Moderators: Niktom, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Chewie
Ok - not a convention or show, but I thought it was worth starting a thread for SAGA TOYS.

They are located south of St. Louis. Great selection of all kinds of toy lines, and prices that are some of the best I've seen for a dealer shop.

Their FB page is: https://www.facebook.com/Saga-Toys-846164065419907/

Today I was in there with my kids, and they had recently acquired a huge collection of 2004-2012 stuff... here's just a small sample....

Anyone else in the STL area been by there?

:wink:
By Jodo
YAK_Chewie wrote:

Anyone else in the STL area been by there?

I have wanted to visit there for a while. I'd love to pick up some more Stormtroopers for my displays. How much were those Slave 1's? That's on my grail list...
By Darth Vlad's Clone
Of course I've been there. Have yet to get anything. But, since they've obvious picked up a ton of stuff, I might check there to see if they have anything new. It also looks like they've redone the place as well.
By Jodo
I ran by there today (okay, I drove) on my lunch break and barely made it back in time...But what an amazing place! I ended up getting the rest of his Spacetroopers and an Amazon Slave 1 for $135. What a cool guy!
By Darth Vlad's Clone
Jodo wrote:I ran by there today (okay, I drove) on my lunch break and barely made it back in time...But what an amazing place! I ended up getting the rest of his Spacetroopers and an Amazon Slave 1 for $135. What a cool guy!

I went today too. I think I posted this somewhere else...

Man, how many spacetroopers were there? 10?
By Jodo
WHAT!?! I almost texted you guys, but I was in such a hurry with the impromptu trip I didn't want to be rushed meeting up!

When were you there? I was there from about 2-2:45 or so. There were 16 Spacetroopers! And I got some RO Stormies from HTS to head swap with them as well!
By Jodo
Yeah, same here! (Well, not picking up your kids from camp, but still)

The funny thing is the owner and I even talked about you and Justin. :lol: He asked me where I found out about their store, and then said "oh, maybe Yakface?" :lol:
By The Professor
I'm jealous of the St. Louis crew! It looks like this is a great store, and you have a great community!
By Jodo
I can't believe it took that long for me to visit it. Having a Star Wars toy store this close is a true childhood dream come true.
By GrandMoffHux14
What's the average cost of a single carded figure? My family will take a trip to St. Louis every so often, for future reference it would be nice to know. :D
By Jodo
You should definitely stop by there! Everything reflects average ended eBay listings, with 20% off that price. They're fairly competitive overall.
By Darth Vlad's Clone
Met up with Jodo here today. Still haven't bought anything at the store, but I did get a Vader's TIE from my mate. Great to finally meet you! Good times. Need to do it more often.
Faddera Rabar p62 / Index p1

As a member of Enfys Nest's Cloud-Riders, the Dypl[…]

It turns out that I have waaay too much junk! I co[…]

Retro would be an interesting idea, and would fina[…]

Rum Sleg never styled himself a lowly drug pusher,[…]

And yes! Maybe some of the Will Turner figures w[…]

Hi, I have a couple copies of John Tyler Christoph[…]

This isn't a good sign for those of us waiting on […]

Parts Swap/Parts For Sale

Oh, boy... desperately need the following if anyo[…]