Moderators: Niktom, Yakface.com Staff

Utinniii wrote:Wine tour or a failed reinactment of Superman?

Hahahahaha. Probably the first part. Actually our 10th Anniversary is this year. It was last week. April 8th to be exact. The thing with spring anniversaries is that the weather is too unpredictable sometimes. So we figured we would hit up Niagara Falls sometime this summer. We thought a nice drive to see the sights along the way.
Utinniii wrote:It is our 20th this September.

Congratulations to you. We figured that if we drove straight through to Niagara Falls, it would take a little over 12 hours. How long does it take you?

darthvlad wrote:19 years for me and my spouse this year.

And congrats on 10 years!

Congratulations to you too.

JawaKing wrote:Congrats! Don't go over the Falls in a barrel... It rarely works out well.

Thanks! No barrels in the itinerary. Unless it is at a winery :wink:
By Utinniii
darthapathy wrote:

Congratulations to you. We figured that if we drove straight through to Niagara Falls, it would take a little over 12 hours. How long does it take you?

JawaKing wrote:Congrats! Don't go over the Falls in a barrel... It rarely works out well.

Not even if the barrel is full of monkeys? (But not for the Falls.

Congrats to everyone that has held onto a loved one!

I can get there in 2-3 hours, depending on traffic.

You really need to visit the Canada side of the falls as it has a better view of the Falls. Hotels too!

We have a lot of Wineries, so research which flavor your spouse would like best. I don't drink wine much so I can't tell the difference. (I react badly to the Tannin, I think.)

We also have a Chocolate Factory that has free samples at the end of the tour. Worth visiting just for the chocolate berries.
Utinniii wrote:
darthapathy wrote:

Not even if the barrel is full of monkeys? (But not for the Falls.

Congrats to everyone that has held onto a loved one!

I can get there in 2-3 hours, depending on traffic.

You really need to visit the Canada side of the falls as it has a better view of the Falls. Hotels too!

We have a lot of Wineries, so research which flavor your spouse would like best. I don't drink wine much so I can't tell the difference. (I react badly to the Tannin, I think.)

We also have a Chocolate Factory that has free samples at the end of the tour. Worth visiting just for the chocolate berries.

A barrel of monkeys would be awesome. Everything is better with monkeys.
Thanks for the suggestions. I know she would love to visit the wineries and the chocolate factory.
By JawaKing
I scored my tickets to Celebration in Chicago next year, but still don't have any ideas about A.S.S.P.L.U.G. Con in Iowa this summer. Anybody still interested? Any suggestions for a new name?
Community fodder box...

I don't have anything to contribute, but if it is […]

Custom by nighthawk

I had an extra Jaina so I made this. https://i.i[…]

Awesome, I certainly will enjoy that FO Stormtroop[…]

Raylen and I were on the galaxy of toys podcast th[…]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Found and purchased one of these bad boys at a Tar[…]

Rebolt w/ Corellian Hound

Completely agree! Really dig this set. I hope to[…]

My AT-DT's came in yesterday from https://megalopo[…]

ImperialOfficer's customs