Recent Vintage Kenner Purchases

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

StooperZero
Bounty Hunter

Re: Recent Vintage Kenner Purchases

Postby StooperZero » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:40 pm

no luck lately.

i got outbid on a potf2 lot that had a POTF1 anakin and paploo in it.

i could be all done by now, but my nes/snes collecting habits take almost all my star wars $$. but i'll get the last few i need eventually.
darthmac
Teras Kasi

Postby darthmac » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:43 pm

StooperZero wrote:no luck lately.

i got outbid on a potf2 lot that had a POTF1 anakin and paploo in it.

I made what I thought was a strong bid ($800+) on a large vintage lot a couple of weeks ago, lost spectacularly, it sold for more than $1300.
Boycott Hasbro 6", Bring back high quality 3 3/4"!
StooperZero
Bounty Hunter

Postby StooperZero » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:55 pm

things i've been seeing like, a regular vintage vader carrying case full of just common figs - going well over $300+ .
the only vehicle commanding hard $$$ is the imperial shuttle. i got so many vehicles from lots now that need parts i just have them all in one box.

the potf2 stuff has been picking up steam the last 2 years, theres stuff i've come across that is mind blowing what people are paying.
darthmac
Teras Kasi

Postby darthmac » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:57 pm

StooperZero wrote:things i've been seeing like, a regular vintage vader carrying case full of just common figs - going well over $300+ .
the only vehicle commanding hard $$$ is the imperial shuttle. i got so many vehicles from lots now that need parts i just have them all in one box.

the potf2 stuff has been picking up steam the last 2 years, theres stuff i've come across that is mind blowing what people are paying.

Any vintage lot of figure you bid on, if you are not at least $5/figure you don't have a chance, espically if there are weapons. The big lot I was going after had a gorgeous brown hair Luke in great condition.
StooperZero
Bounty Hunter

Postby StooperZero » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:10 pm

craziest thing i've seen in the last year was a non SW lot of junk various toys and at the bottom of one picture was a pair of blue legs,silver boots with one dented toe barely sticking out of the pile. It went to $401 . i quit after $200
darthmac
Teras Kasi

Postby darthmac » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:44 pm

Picked up a complete brown snake Yoda off ebay. Some rubs on the hands but otherwise in great shape.

Return to “Kenner”