Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

From yard sales to flea markets. Online auctions and wheeling-n-dealing... we vintage collectors relish in the hunt to fill those gaps left from our childhood.

Here's a place to share your experiences in the true wild. Tell us about those great $1 finds or flea market cronies trying to pass crap as something valuable.

I'll get us started with something that made me laugh so hard I had trouble focusing the camera...

Poor Luke... I'm not sure what's more humiliating, being called Ken or those jeans.

This is at a local flea market. If it wasn't for the broken knee I would rescue him. I may go back and see if I can get him for half price. I figure the out fit is worth $2. That way I can take turns putting it on Han too.
Niktom wrote:From yard sales to flea markets. Online auctions and wheeling-n-dealing... we vintage collectors relish in the hunt to fill those gaps left from our childhood.

Here's a place to share your experiences in the true wild. Tell us about those great $1 finds or flea market cronies trying to pass crap as something valuable.

I'll get us started with something that made me laugh so hard I had trouble focusing the camera...

Poor Luke... I'm not sure what's more humiliating, being called Ken or those jeans.

This is at a local flea market. If it wasn't for the broken knee I would rescue him. I may go back and see if I can get him for half price. I figure the out fit is worth $2. That way I can take turns putting it on Han too.

Quite the dandy there. :lol:

Dang, and I thought that was going to be an easy […]

Community fodder box...

Box arrived, I havent had time to go threw it tho[…]

The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

I make stuff too!

Productive weekend. This'll be the last new custom[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)