Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By StooperZero
I remember one christmas.....nothing but star wars toys under the tree.

I had 2- early bird sets... blue snaggletooths... falcon, xwing, imperial transport and B-wing.. stores here like ames/kmart-murphymart still had ESB toys on the shelves in 85 .

Tie fighters sat in piles, their boxes falling apart at most stores cause they were lame.
By Tango001
Jodo wrote:When I was younger I always thought about collecting carded vintage figures, and actually have one my cousin got me for Christmas one year. I decided I shouldn't start, because I hadn't completed my loose collection yet...And I actually still haven't 10 years later. :lol:

I know the feeling, I need the Blue Snaggletooth, and 9 of the last 17. I have at least 2 of every other one.
By Jodo
Tango001 wrote:
Jodo wrote:When I was younger I always thought about collecting carded vintage figures, and actually have one my cousin got me for Christmas one year. I decided I shouldn't start, because I hadn't completed my loose collection yet...And I actually still haven't 10 years later. :lol:

I know the feeling, I need the Blue Snaggletooth, and 9 of the last 17. I have at least 2 of every other one.

I need 13 of the last 17, and inexplicably, an ugnaught. :lol:

Those Joe's are in really good condition. WOW!
By darthmac
I'm down to just pop-up lightsaber R2 and Yakface for my loose collection and a few minor missing accessories. I'll be trying to find those two at celebration!
By darthmac
I was wondering if there is any word if your friend is interestined in selling to nice, quick paying, commission free yakkers?

Looks good. Okay, since Halloween is coming up in[…]

I just voted. Thank you, darthvlad, for pointing […]

I'm on board and agree whole hardly with both of y[…]

Here are my votes for the tie-breaker: Padme Ami[…]

Walmart and TVC

Nice score!!! I have been hitting my local Walma[…]

Yakfinities #70 - Vote Now

Just an idea, but Hole in the Ground Pro has quit[…]

New Forum Goal - TEN or Bust!

Photonovel activity has slowed down quite a bit..[…]

Glad to see you posted this! It's a great start,[…]