Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By jedistyle
i have to say weekend for me. then we also don't have to worry about people being up to late/early due to time zones....
By pendragon
Like I said over at JD;

So I ended up having to work though to 9:30pm last night - and that was 'fun' and all</sarcasm> - but I missed the chat :(

Anything get decided? Any info? Will our heros make it to C4? Is the world in desperate peril?! Will Patreek ever find an assignment?!

What is to become of the Emperor's Jewel?!!?

<insert suspensful 50's horror music here!!!>
By YAK_Chewie
I'm working late almost evert night too, and there's nothing I can do about it. It's been this way since September 1st. So my chat time is almost non-existant lately.

:wink:
By smartypants1635
pendragon wrote:Like I said over at JD;

Will Patreek ever find an assignment?!

<insert suspensful 50's horror music here!!!>

Hahaha Awesome Pen.

Well It looks like the poll is showing 2 votes for friday 2 for saturday.
It looks like Paul is gonna call this 1.

Smarty
By jedistyle
was there ever a time decided for a chat?

-is saw over at JD that niub-niub now works for ILM. thats really cool for him.

-i also saw that chewie mentioned that if by some off chance we wern't able to get a booth and do the ugp at celebration, then we could try to do this privately and just advertise it. i'd love to hear your ideas on this chewie! :)

-mabey if having a chat is to hard to do because of cinflicting schedules, then we can have a chat thread in this forum. it may take a bit longer to get all the input and feedback on an idea or decision, but it's better than not being able to have one and the busy people could get in on the chat at thier conveniece, just a suggestion! :)

this is a great idea and project and weather it happens at celebration or privately, i'd still like to see it happen. if nothing else it would be seen on all the major forum/fan website and possibly even some magazines. then perhaps we would have some credibility and a resume for trying to do ugp at another celebration. mabey this could be somthing that gets done at every celebration, or every other celebration. it would be an awsome customizers tradition to participate in.....
By pendragon
jedistyle wrote:...this is a great idea and project and weather it happens at celebration or privately, i'd still like to see it happen. if nothing else it would be seen on all the major forum/fan website and possibly even some magazines. then perhaps we would have some credibility and a resume for trying to do ugp at another celebration. mabey this could be somthing that gets done at every celebration, or every other celebration. it would be an awsome customizers tradition to participate in.....

Indeed! - That'd be pretty dern cool.

So, yeah, when's the chat?
By YAK_Chewie
We had a chat last night central time from 6pm-7pm with the following members present -

- Daigo-Bah
- Darth Ennis
- Pendragon
- Ryan
- Chewie

Here's a summary of what took place -

- discussed that we should accept the offer of Niub Niub to allow for us to use his space, will most likely be a 9 x 6 area - I would suggest that we donate something to his diorama effort since he is helping us out - he needs Endor figures

- discussed that if we go down to 9 x 6, we will need to adjust the scope of the set - what should be sacrificed? the forest area? mountains? spaceport? can we only have a city now? do we still need a wall?

- decided it will probably be best to only have 10 or less Rebels in the scene

- will need to concentrate mainly on custom citizens moving forward

- may throw in a twist of "Force Unleashed" into the diorama somewhere, with Vader standing over a custom dead Jedi, and a couple other custom Jedi fighting a group of Stormtroopers

- we need to make a comprehensive list of what we have so far for this in terms of figures, vehicles and buildings and take pictures

- I am going to email Niub Niub (Frank) this week to discuss in further detail what we need to do

Feel free to add to this list guys...

:wink:
By jedistyle
so is this a confirmation that we were indeed denied a booth space, or just a step forward deciding to take niub up on his offer?
By BrentS
jedistyle wrote:so is this a confirmation that we were indeed denied a booth space, or just a step forward deciding to take niub up on his offer?

The executive decision has been made that we are moving forward with Frank's offer.
The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

I make stuff too!

Productive weekend. This'll be the last new custom[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

There are a lot more SW toy items available in Ta[…]

Yakfinities #74 - Vote Now