Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By pendragon
It's time once again to hit that hard refresh & see all new stuff on UltimateGroupProject.t-j-p.net!

The site has been updated as of 6:45 EDST this morning (I tryed to PM ya Chewie, but you're busy, busy man ;)).

We've got tons of new pics, a few handy new FAQs, and some wonderful news on the front page! GO! NOW! Look! See! Breath in that lovely newly updated web site smell!!
By YAK_Chewie
One quick note on something that I noticed -

http://ultimategroupproject.t-j-p.net/i ... mage10.htm

I wish I could take credit for making that, but it was actually Coeli who did.

Also, the secretary is Jedistyle (not Purge).

Anyways though - Awesome! You're the man Pendragon, thanks for the update and updating the site! Sorry I hadn't replied to your PM yet - I do get quite a few and have been busy... sorry.

:wink:
By jedistyle
great work pendragon, the site looks great, you've really done a good job, very professional. i mentioned it in the weekly UGP update email! :)
By pendragon
Thanks for the heads-up Chewie - should be all fixed now. And thanks to both of you for the praise as well - Gotta give wicked props to Elmeaux on that too!

To anyone who's put work into this project: Please check the site's Community Page. If you don't see your name there, send it (first & last) to me in a PM so we can give credit where credit's due for these beautiful custom works. 8)

Updated my list above, after some hunting I found […]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Welcome aboard, I especially like your Maddie figu[…]

Who is shark ti? :lol: She’s that Jedi who bite[…]

Custom Weyland-Yutani Scientist Figure

The dioramas for my own PN were always one of my […]

That Partisan Scout Trooper is insane. Why haven't[…]

Custom Weyland-Yutani PMC Figure

Sweet, very nice! Thank you, Jodo. It's not a h[…]

John Morog Customs

Very nice!!! I love repainting the cheap costume g[…]

Hmmm... Lemme see.... 1 - Hammerhead 2 - Ponda Ba[…]