Image Image Image Image Image

New leadership changes

Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

master_phruby
Nerf Herder

New leadership changes

Postby master_phruby » Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:07 am

I would like to annouce some changes to the leadership of the Ultimate Group Project. We've decided to have Greg Glassow (glassman6) take over the role of custom figures and vehicle leadership from Scott (darth_ennis) for the remainder of the project.

Also, we've decided to have Erik (jedistyle) take over the role as UGP secretary from Adam (smartpants) and clonecommander1. He will be sending out a newsletter soon and will be refreshing our email list. If you are not on the email list or don't remember if you are, please pm him.

I want to thank Scott and Adam for their hard work over the past year. Without their contributions we would never be were we are today. Thank you guys very much for your work and hope to have some new customs from you for the project. I hope to see you all at C4.
When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true but because of the distance, not for a million years.
This message is brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours
smartypants1635
Droid

Postby smartypants1635 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:37 pm

See yah there paul! and sorry for my absences lately, school and all. Glad to have JS workin on this now.
....... What?
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:50 pm

Yeah Jedistyle is a good choice.

Smarty, you can make this up to me in a few months when I pick up on my photonovels - you can do me the favor of proof reading a story before I post it! :twisted:

:wink:
smartypants1635
Droid

Postby smartypants1635 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:39 pm

Sweet, that is always a pleasure to read those installments Justin. Count me in. :lol:
....... What?

Return to “UGP: Ultimate Group Project (2007)”