Image Image Image Image Image

=Ultimate Group Project Weekly Update Email=

Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

jedistyle
fALLeN jEdI

=Ultimate Group Project Weekly Update Email=

Postby jedistyle » Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:55 pm

Hey everyone hope your all doing good! :)

As most of you know from the miltiple threads in our community forums several customizers have been working on an Ulitimate Group Project(UGP) to be displayed at Celebration 4.

It's getting close now and all the people envolved are working very hard to comlpete this great project. If you haven't yet been envolved with it or haven't kept up with the goings on with the project there is still plenty of time to get involved.

We are still in need of people to contribute custom figures(citizens for the city) and buildings to fill the city. Any contribution will be greatly appriciated.

I have taken over the weekly UGP email, that will give updates on progress, announcments about the website as well as other information about the project.

So if you'd like to recive the UGP weekly update email or would like to get envolved, go ahead and shoot me a PM and i'll add you to the mailing list, the more people the better!

thanks.
=JeDiStYlE= "iT's OnLy aFtEr wE'vE LoSt eVeRyThInG, tHaT wE aRe FrEe tO dO aNyThInG......"

*In search of an HK-47 right arm if anyone has one they are willing to part with, thanks.
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:51 pm

Looking forward... my email is rykrofenloe@yahoo.com

:wink:
jedistyle
fALLeN jEdI

Postby jedistyle » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:48 pm

hey all, the first update went out this evening. hope it wa alright and gave a decent amount of info, i'm going to try to do 2 a week, so it will get better.

if for some reason i missed you this first update be sure to PM me and i'll get you added. thanks.
=JeDiStYlE= "iT's OnLy aFtEr wE'vE LoSt eVeRyThInG, tHaT wE aRe FrEe tO dO aNyThInG......"

*In search of an HK-47 right arm if anyone has one they are willing to part with, thanks.
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:12 pm

Got it in my email, thanks Jedistyle!

jedistyle
fALLeN jEdI

Postby jedistyle » Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:00 am

the second weekly update has gone out this evening. hope everyone that wanted the email recieved it. thanks.

jedistyle
fALLeN jEdI

Postby jedistyle » Fri May 04, 2007 7:28 pm

the 3rd weekly update has gone out this evening, hope everyone got it and all the major points where hit, it's a big one with some good info, so be sure to check it out!

pendragon
Midi-Chlorian

Postby pendragon » Fri May 11, 2007 3:03 pm

Here's an update for ya ;)

The Hat:

Cheap T & Hat:

Me, excited to have received these at work:

Me, at work, on a normal day:

I love this project! If you want to show your support, get some UGPwear of your own at the UGP Store! We ain't makin' a dime offa this :D

/love my MacBook w/ built-in camera too 8)
Last edited by pendragon on Fri May 11, 2007 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Fri May 11, 2007 3:10 pm

LMAO, great pics. :lol:

The hat is pretty damn cool...

jedistyle
fALLeN jEdI

Postby jedistyle » Sat May 12, 2007 11:32 pm

great pics pendragon, i put a link to them in the latest weekly update email. that hat really look good, i wish i had picked one up now! :?

the #4 ugp weekly update email has gone out tonight. so i hope everyone that needed it got it! :)

Return to “UGP: Ultimate Group Project (2007)”