Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By master_phruby
I've received an email from Mary Franklin about our booth and what to expect during C4. I've passed Ryan's name and myself as the ones that will be picking up the associate badges and will be able to order extra services. As you can see, we are in some pretty good company. Maybe we can be placed next to the "official fan club president" Dustin Roberts! ;)

Thank you, all of you, for forging ahead with your Fan Club Tables at Celebration IV, even though I have been extremely slow at getting back to you with information. I apologize. You are all working really hard to help make this Celebration an outstanding fan experience, and I truly appreciate it. I’m so glad you’re part of our Fan Fair Hall (Hall G), which is now bigger and better than ever before.

There’s quite a bit of information in this email, so please read carefully and make sure you get the details. I promise I’ll respond if you have questions!

· Please check the columns of names below to make sure I have the correct two contacts and correct emails for your group.

· You’ll see I’m missing some email addresses. Please send these. Thanks!

· By this Friday, May 4, please get me the names (many of you have already, thanks!) of the two people who will be picking up associate badges for your group.

· I’ll pass those names on to Gen Con, and those two people will be able to:

o Order services for your booth, like extra electric, internet, carpet, or other things you want to pay for.

o Arrange with the Gen Con staff for loading in items for your booth. Gen Con has generously offered to help you get your items in by covering drayage. Unless you decide to bring in a semi truck full of give-aways!

o Trade in your two four-day passes for associate badges at the Exhibitor Services counter in the South Hall.

§ Associate badges will get you in to the Convention Center early, on set up days, and into Hall G an hour before and after everyone else on show days.

§ The Associate badges don’t have names, so you can trade them with members of your group if you are trading booth duties.

§ The Associate badges are good on Fan Club Members-only day.

Here’s what Gen Con is providing free for your booths:

§ 10’ x 10 foot floor space in the Fan Fair Hall (hall G)

§ Drape backdrop and side walls

§ 1 8’ table

§ 2 chairs

§ 1 wastebasket

§ 1 standard electric outlet. You can plug in your computer and a screen and standard electrical things. If you want to plug in a clothes dryer you’ll need to order extra electric.

§ Reasonable drayage. If you make arrangements with Gen Con, or if you can carry all your things in without a cart, you won’t have to pay drayage (labor for moving materials)

Those of you who need to order more materials, please drop me an email privately and I’ll hook you up with Gen Con.

Fan Fair Hall Hours (there must be at least one representative of your club or group in your booth all hours the show is open):

Set-up:

Tuesday, May 22 9am – 8pm

Wednesday, May 23 9am – 8pm

Thursday, May 24 9am – 12 noon

Show Hours:

Thursday, May 24 12 noon – 8pm

Friday – Sunday 10am – 7pm

Monday, May 28 10am – 4pm

You are not allowed to tear down early on Monday. Clubs and all exhibitors must stay up until 4pm.

Approvals:

Anything you are going to give away, hang, post, or display in your booth needs to be approved by me. I have done quite a few approvals for this group already, which is great. Some cool stuff!

Thanks again! We’ll get you in the floor plan now, and I’ll get you your booth numbers next.

Fan Tables at Celebration IV

Panel Contact Contact 2
Rebel Legion Matthew Hofmann Lori McKee
Ultimate Group Project Paul Hruby Justin Cook
Pacific Region Fan Force Rachel Williams Yvette Simonson
Pennsylvania Star Wars Collecting Society Bill Cable Bob Raspet
Wookieepedia Mark Sandell Steven Greenwood
Mandalorians, Mississippis Division Jay Sarrett Chris Williams
The Dented Helmet Kristen Nelson Art Andrews
Star Wars LEGO Community Steven Witt Ted Michon
Star Wars LEGO Community Ace Kim
Sacramento Valley Rogue Force Susan Davis
Slave 1 Fan Club Toru Komuro Akiriho Kudo
Kessel Run Dan Hamman James Floyd
DC Star Wars Collectors' Club Gregory Leo Mike Kurtz
Fan Force Dajuan Raab Christina Person
The Jedi Assembly Anthony Foister Theresa Mark
Ohio Star Wars Collectors' Club Dustin Roberts
Grand Army of the Republic Carl Cunningham Jesse Brown
501st Legion Dean Plantamura Damien Metz
501st Legion Ed Karl Mark Fordham

Mary Franklin

Events Manager

Lucasfilm Ltd.
By jedistyle
sounds cool. looks like they will provide us with alot more than i had thought they would.

The Vintage Collection 1. K2-SO 2. Baze Malbus 3. […]

BLACK SERIES 1. BODHI ROOK 2. Saw Gurerra 3. Two T[…]

Walmart and TVC

I knew Walmart inflated some prices on their websi[…]

John Morog Customs - GNK-O

Well, that's strange, I saw that Mudtrooper office[…]

Hasbro's should have come with two heads... one wi[…]

HasLab Wish list

$30 would be a hard sell for most collectors in my[…]

I'm glad I at least caught episode 1 in 3D.

AT-ACT

Kind of makes me feel foolish for buying it right […]