Image Image Image Image Image

UPG 2.0

Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

UGP 2.0 - Customizers - would you be interested in being part of another one?

YES - absolutely
73%
MAYBE - on the fence
27%
NO - not interested
No votes

Total votes: 26
jedibyron
Moisture Farmer

Postby jedibyron » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:39 am

I've been a SW fan litterally all my life... and yet I've never been to a convention. It'd be awesome to go to one especially if we were doing a project like this one... I'll be interested to see what happens with this and would like to be involved as much as I can...
Niktom
Imperial Alchemist

Postby Niktom » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:34 pm

I am already making plans to attend CV even though there are no official plans laid out yet. I have never been to a Celebration and just cannot miss the next one. With that said...

I would love to participate by creating a Yak's Pub scene. It would be a cut away of sorts where you could view the inside.
Always looking for Vintage Star Wars Holiday Special Items
Visit YaksPub.com
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:26 pm

I've never made to one either... would probably need for it to be in St. Louis or within a couple hours for me to be able to make it.

A Yak's Pub scene would be awesome!

:wink:
smartypants1635
Droid

Postby smartypants1635 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:28 am

I'm in! But has the CV been announced yet?
....... What?
jedistyle
fALLeN jEdI

Re: UPG 2.0

Postby jedistyle » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:30 pm

i would be happy to be involved in the ugp again! as far a themes there are so many that could be done, first thought, would we have to do the whole letter deal again in an effort to get a free fan booth?
=JeDiStYlE= "iT's OnLy aFtEr wE'vE LoSt eVeRyThInG, tHaT wE aRe FrEe tO dO aNyThInG......"

*In search of an HK-47 right arm if anyone has one they are willing to part with, thanks.
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:16 pm

I've been talking behind the scenes with Phruby and Ryan a lot the past few months. It looks like the organizers of the last one are not up for a second round due to the location mostly. I am going to talk to Phruby about contact information for people that might want to do their own project. If there is one, I think I will try and assist, but in a lower capacity than last round.

:wink:
jedistyle
fALLeN jEdI

Postby jedistyle » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:43 pm

i see. well thats a shame. we can try to keep it a bit more on the modest scale.......try to make it a bit easier and not so over bearing by choosing a simple theme..... do we have anyone from the first round that is near the C5 site or will be going?
=JeDiStYlE= "iT's OnLy aFtEr wE'vE LoSt eVeRyThInG, tHaT wE aRe FrEe tO dO aNyThInG......"

*In search of an HK-47 right arm if anyone has one they are willing to part with, thanks.

Return to “UGP: Ultimate Group Project (2007)”