Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By Fritzkrieg
Here are a couple of more UGP Rebel concepts, LMK what you think.

Rebel Captain
Image Image
Image Image

Mon Cal Military Advisor
Image Image
Image Image

Band of Brothers
Fritzkrieg
By Fritzkrieg
In the the years following Emperor Palpatines formation of the First Galactic Empire, many Rebel groups began to form small resistance pockets across the many world of the Galaxy. Poorly equiped and under funded these groups had to make do with the raw materials at hand. Much of there equipment was liberated from Imperial garrisons. This Rebel speeder was nothing more than a burned out shell, the reminants of a Rebel ambush. Being resourceful, the Rebels on Judde Lulos refurbished the wreckage and added a few upgrades. Now a capable combat vehicle Dubed "Rusty Girl" the Rebels utilize her in quick strike and fade attacks on Imperial supply convoys.

This is a concept vehicle for the UGP, LMK what you think.

Rebel Strike Speeder
Image Image

Rebel Gunner
Image Image
Image Image
Fritzkrieg
By jedistyle
i commented more in your thread fritz, but you've really put together some cool stuff for the ugp. i think you set the gold standard for concept rebels too, great work! :)
By Fritzkrieg
Here are two more UGP Rebel Concepts. I thought the idea of a Rebel Genral being the master tactician behind the Rebel insurgence on Judde Lulos would be a neat idea and add to the story behind the diorama. I also figured this guy would be very important to the Rebel Alliance so I gave him his own personal Wookie Body Guard. LMK what you think.

Genral Venron Graybel is a master battlefield tactician. A veteran of the Clone Wars he has seen more combat than any off the Rebel Allaince's Commanders and remains undefeated in his battles against Imperial forces. Because of his experience and battle field prowess Genral Graybel was deployed to Judde Lulos to mastermind the Rebel insurgence and free the planet from the Iron grip of the Empire. Always at his side his 300yr old Wookie bodyguard Kronaaca has seen a lot more combat and has the honor of being one of the few survivors of a confrontation with Lord Vader. He bares deep scars from that battle in wich he lost a hand. The Genral and his small band of Rebels have few resources but through determination and superior tactical skill they will give the Empire one hell of a nose bleed.

Genral Venron Graybel and Kronaaca

Genral Venron Graybel
Image Image
Image Image

Kronaaca
Image Image
Image Image

The Rebel Insurgence
Fritzkrieg
By jedistyle
great revel force fritz. the group shot is awsome. these guys will go great in the ugp!
By Fritzkrieg
Here is another vehicle concept for the UGP. LMK what you think.

The SC-ST(Sentinal Class Security Transport) is used throughout the glaxay by terran security forces to patrol their cities. Not considered robust enough for military applications the are primarily used for police actions. Although it is a walker transport, the SC-ST imploys two jump jets to hop over city traffic and buildings for quick response when a situation arises. The armaments of the SC-ST include two side mounted blasters and a multifunction non-leathal modular cannon that can be fitted with a quid net despenser, stun cannon, or an ion cannon. The Security force on Judde Lulos deploy several antiqueted SC-ST's to patrol their cities and maintain order. They are sorely outgunned by the local Rebel insurgence and are quick to call in assistance from the Planets Imperial Garrisons when thing get to hot.

SC-ST (Sentinal Class Security Transport)
Fritzkrieg
By jedistyle
looks good fritz. nice and zimple look to it and i think it's very cool that it is made to accomidate standing figures. good weathering as always, it looks awsome especially with your security force...
By jedistyle
Here are a few Citizens for the UGP I threw together. The yak-boss goes with a group of figures I'm working on, the others are just random filler customs. let me know what you think! :)

=Rodian Bar Hopper w/spice inhaler=

=Corelian Smuggler=

=Wint Habar= Yak Boss for a Mercenary/Slaver crew. :)
By YAK_Chewie
Fritz that's really damn cool! Great idea there... only thing I'd suggest is painting the trench coat and then doing a wash on it. Man that's a cool idea, you really put this together well!

:wink:
By jedistyle
here's a female twilek i threw together for the custom challenges here and at galactic archives. she might be good for thge ugp also. might be a good survivor jedi or a bounty hunter or somting along those lines.

=Twilek Female=
By Fritzkrieg
I really liked a similiar recipe I saw for a Jedi Weequay, and thought it would make for a great UGP Denizen. I thought about Modding the gun but I really liked it just the way it was, and it looked bizzar enough to fit into the Star Wars Universe, I figured, so I left it alone. LMK what you think.

Weequay Thug
Image Image
Image Image
Fritzkrieg
By master_phruby
Thats very cool. Where did the armor come from?

I've got nothing for this. When Hasbro released T[…]

got a pair of Zuckuss' at retail price. :D :D[…]

Princess Leia Organa (Deluxe - Endor Rebel unifo[…]

RETURN OF THE JEDI - THE VINTAGE COLLECTION Sh[…]

Walmart and TVC

I hit up a Walmart today that I hadn't been to in […]

Aw man, that was a fantastic ending to your story.[…]

Community fodder box...

I don't have a problem with a second round. Just l[…]

Target Trooper 6-pk

I like this set a ton, almost bought a 3rd set... […]