Image Image Image Image Image

UGP - Custom figures and vehicles

Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:53 pm

Looks to me like it's from one of the new Pirates of the Caribbean figures?

:wink:
jedistyle
fALLeN jEdI

Postby jedistyle » Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:10 pm

here's another update guys and gals. i have her as a rebel jedi, but take away the lightsaber and she can just as easy be a random civilian(in case the jedi gave already been decided for the ugp). let me know what you guys think....

Thera Yarint was a Jedi Padawan during the fall of the Republic. Here Master was killed on a Critical mission and she was transported back to the Jedi Temple. During her Treatment at the Jedi Temple, Thera was assited by the hands of Jedi Master Bii-Trow, an incredibly gifted Jedi Healer. During her recovery, the Temple was attacke by an ominus dark cloaked jedi who Therawas unable to identifiy and the 501st. Clone Trooper liegon. The Healer Master Bii-Trow fought valienty against the onslaught of Clone Troopers and was able to save the lives of a small group of Jedi, including Thera. after escaping the Temple Massacare, the remaining Jedi parted ways and left Courasant. Thera scavanged her way across the Galaxy in a hard life, finally linking up withan Anti-Imperial Group on Dantooine. She became a hardline activist , participating in military action against the Empire including sabatoge and raid mission. She is no on the Empire's Black list of Rebels, though her current whereabouts are unknown..........

=Thera Yarint= (Former Jedi Padawan)

(i know that her arms are a bit disproportionate to her body, but i was running low on belivable female parts and those arms fit well enough and were articulated, so i went ahead and used them! :) )
=JeDiStYlE= "iT's OnLy aFtEr wE'vE LoSt eVeRyThInG, tHaT wE aRe FrEe tO dO aNyThInG......"

*In search of an HK-47 right arm if anyone has one they are willing to part with, thanks.
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:22 pm

I might prefer her as a regular citizen or a mysterious character added to the UGP rather than a Jedi, but this is great work Jedistyle. It's a great meshing of parts to create a very unique character, and your painting as always tops it off. I really like how you painted her face.

Fantastic!

Fritzkrieg
Droid

Postby Fritzkrieg » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:09 pm

I made up a couple more UGP Aliens. LMK what you think.

Fritzkrieg
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:50 pm

I almost laughed out loud when I saw these two. Ha ha, they look like the perfect pair, two friends on the planet who work together, then go out for a few cold ones after a long day. Great mesh of parts and paiting as always Fritz.

Fritzkrieg
Droid

2 More UGP Denizens

Postby Fritzkrieg » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:09 pm

I'm off to NY for the weekend for work, but I had time to put together 2 more customs for the UGP before I left. LMK what you think.

Rodian Aristocrat
Image Image
Image Image

Scoundrel
Image Image
Image Image
Fritzkrieg
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:38 pm

They look pretty good Fritz, I commented in your thread about them - though I didn't realize they were for the UGP. Looks like we're going to have a really strong representation of customs.

Fritzkrieg
Droid

UGP Fire Fighter 2.0

Postby Fritzkrieg » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:00 pm

I was not very happy with my original version of my UGP Fire Fighter so I revised it. LMK what you think.

UGP Fire Fighter 2.0
Image Image
Image Image
Fritzkrieg
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:29 am

I like it, but in a way I almost like how a Snowtrooper helmet painted in that scheme looks too, this one is up to you!

Also here's my latest -

JEDI MASTER CARTAS AURELIUS - a Jedi Surivivor that will square off against Vader in the UGP diorama at C4.

head - 21st century (I think)
hood - Bust Up Darth Sidious
torso - Pirates Sao Feng
arms - Pirates Sao Feng
tunic - SAGA2 Kitik Keedkak
legs - POTJ Darth Maul

BrentS
Storm Trooper

Postby BrentS » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:34 am

Nice! I love the body parts combination. I'm not sure I'm sold on the "hasbro-style" damage marks on this guy though... hmmm... Oh yea, and blasters are "so uncivilized". However, another great Chewie custom!!
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:29 am

Thanks Brent... the reason I went with that sort of weathering is because the sculpt really doesn't have the sort of details in it for me to do an effective dry brush or wash (I tried and ended up having to paint over it).

I went with the blaster just because it seemed to fit the character well, doing anything to survive...

jedistyle
fALLeN jEdI

Postby jedistyle » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:27 pm

fritz - nice looking rodian artisocrat and scoundrel, i really like the scoundrel, very simple ond plain, but still looks great. nice work.

chewie - thats a great looking Jedi chewie, nice use of the new potc figures, i haven't seen any yet but i will definetley be picking up a few.

this guy looks pretty dark, he'd make a very cool dark Jedi master, but will look great in the UGP also, good work!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here's one of the other Jedi i told you about, and another custom that i'm not sure what he is, but could be just about anything else....

=Jedi Master Skyte Imboldi= ("Order 66" Survivor)

Jedi Master Imboldi was a Jedi Weapons Master some what of a loner Jedi before the CloneWars. When the Clone Wars began his put his habbits aside and commited to the service of the Republic. Staying in line with his lone style, Imboldi volentered to lead a small group of Clone Troopers that specialized in hostage rescue and quick evacuation of indigienous people, armor that he still wears in battle. He was on mission when the troopers recieved "Order 66". His time in so much solitude had allowed him to be finely intune with the force, more than most Jedi at the time, so Imboldi sensed when the troopers turned on thier Jedi Generals across the Galaxy and even felt the deaths of the coucil members killed by Sidious on Courasant. He quickly dispatched his team of troopers before they had the oppurtunity to turn on him and made his way off planet. One of few remaining Jedi, he now wonders the galaxy in solitude as he had been prior to the CloneWars meditating, deepening his conection to the force.

Skyte Imboldi was last seen at the market place in the City of Zari on Planet Gendorn......

=Sakiyan=(not sure what i like this one as, but ti might make another good Jedi or could just as easily be a patron in a cantina or street thug or just about anything...)

(here's one with a lightsaber just for show)
=JeDiStYlE= "iT's OnLy aFtEr wE'vE LoSt eVeRyThInG, tHaT wE aRe FrEe tO dO aNyThInG......"

*In search of an HK-47 right arm if anyone has one they are willing to part with, thanks.
Fritzkrieg
Droid

UGP Imperial Officer Concept

Postby Fritzkrieg » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:08 pm

Here is my latest concept for the UGP.

LMK what you think.

UGP Imperial Officer
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Fritzkrieg
Fritzkrieg
Droid

Postby Fritzkrieg » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:05 am

In spite of being ordered to do otherwise I decided to make some more UGP Imperials. I really think that we need to add custom troopers as well. Lets face it Star Wars fans love troopers and we as customizers love to make them. Just look at the responses you get from a cool trooper custom compared to the responses you get from a Jedi or alien custom.

Fritzkrieg
jedistyle
fALLeN jEdI

Postby jedistyle » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:14 am

those look great fritz. i really like the accessories on the belts. what the recipe? you reallt do a great job of putting articulated shoulder on post shoulder torso's. i took a stab at it recently, not sure if i'm happy with how it came out, but you a definetley the pro on this style. great work and personaly i'd like to see some custom imp. figure in the ugp also. we'll see how it goes....

Return to “UGP: Ultimate Group Project (2007)”