Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By Fritzkrieg
I'll see what I can do. I can't make any promises though. Things have gotten suddenly very bad for my wife and I, do to unexspected problems with her pregnancy.
By BrentS
Fritzkrieg wrote:I'll see what I can do. I can't make any promises though. Things have gotten suddenly very bad for my wife and I, do to unexspected problems with her pregnancy.

Take care of family stuff (obviously!). Good luck my friend!
By YAK_Chewie
I just read what you posted Fritz, and family things definitely come first. Prayers are going out for you, your wife and the baby. If you need anyone to talk to about things you can always talk with me if needed, or do it in private via email - rykrofenloe@yahoo.com

God Bless and all the best my friend.

:wink:
By Fritzkrieg
Thanks for your support guys. I needed to here some positive words over the past week.

I did get a few customs done as well as organize my fodder. I needed something to occupy my mind.

Here is another custom for the UGP. LMK what you think.

Kubaz Traveler
Image Image
Image Image
Fritzkrieg
By BrentS
That traveler makes me laugh. He's so awesome! I love it.
By YAK_Chewie
The more I see this, the more I like it Fritz. The Kubaz does look like a traveler for sure. I can see him on a long journey to an archaelogical dig or something. Reminds me of a Kubaz Indiana Jones. :P

:wink:
By Fritzkrieg
I put together another Custom for the UGP tonight. How do you like his man purse, um I mean satchel.

Arcona Merchant
Image Image
Image Image
Fritzkrieg
By master_phruby
The due date for figures and ships is fast approching. Please start sending in what you have. Waiting until the last day before c4 will guantee that your item doesn't make it into the dio.

Email ghost.host@verizon.net for shipping address.
By Fritzkrieg
Ok this figure is not actually going to be in the UGP Dio, but it is being auctioned off to help sponsor the project. The final sale price of this figure will be donated to the UGP.
LMK what you think. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Sandtrooper Corpse
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
By Fritzkrieg
Here are a couple of my latest additions to the UGP.
LMK what you think of my ladies.

Arm Candy
Image Image Image

Twi Lek Princess
Image Image Image
Fritzkrieg
By Fritzkrieg
Here is another Denizen of the UGP. LMK what you think.

Big john is a Veteran of the Clone Wars, having been on Jabiim when the Republic abandoned he and his men he has no love for the Empire. Big John runs a small pub and loves to tell his war stories to thirsty customers.

Big John
Fritzkrieg
By Fritzkrieg
Here is another UGP Denizen. That X-files fetal Alien head has been kicking around in my fodder bin for years, I finaly found some use for it. LMK what you think.

Image Image
Image Image
Fritzkrieg
By Fritzkrieg
Here is another Original Alien Design I created for the UGP. When I saw the Schleich mercat I could not resist making a Star Wars custom out of it. LMK what you think. I know all the Jedi have already been chosen for the project. I just could no resist giving him a Jedi Backstory. He'd blend in pretty well as another traveler.

Phef a Mearkatian, was a promissing young knight in the Jedi Order when Order 66 devistated their ranks. Finding himself alone now in the Galaxy Phef travels from system to system in search of surving members of his Jedi bretheran. Diguised as a traveler this unsuspecting being has remained undetected for years. Small size and puppylike cutness betray the dexterous warrior underneath this visage.

Phef
Image Image
Image Image
Fritzkrieg
By jedistyle
wow fritz, your a one man assembly line!

arm candy- very cool. i really like the color you used on her garbs, what sort of paint is that? that is a good use of the scarlet gijoe had also.

twilek princess- you know i have that exact same figure sitting waiting to be painted. same head and everything. cool choice.

big john- now this one is awsome. i totaly buy this as a bartender, great work on this guy. if you ever want to part with this guy let me know, he really has charecter!

x files alien- nice break away from typical starwars fooder. very uniqe and cool custom.

phef- this one is great too. i really like post O66 jedi and this one is great. the spiecies is very creative and the look of this figure is very well executed. the backstory really adds to the figure. the shot of him fighting vader is a nice addition.

great update and agreat additions to the ugp fritz.
Community fodder box...

I don't know how heavy the box is. If it is light[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Here are a couple criminals types

Customs by Darth Cain

Those are some really nice customs. I especially l[…]

CorSec Emigration Officers stationed at Coronet […]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Guards and their mini's

Custom by nighthawk

I had an extra Jaina so I made this. https://i.i[…]

Awesome, I certainly will enjoy that FO Stormtroop[…]