Image Image Image Image Image

UGP - Sponsorship

Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

BrentS
Storm Trooper

Postby BrentS » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:03 pm

I was thinking about this the other day... at C3, Nuib's space was HUGE. Did he have to pay for all that space? Since this section was in a separate area (not the primary vendor booths for example), I'm wondering if the booths cost less than what we may have been expecting based on Gen Con. Also, I know that FFURG had a booth at C3. Did anyone ask them how much it cost?
The Professor
Forum Admin

Postby The Professor » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:54 pm

Brent,

I'm pretty sure that NiubNiub coordinated directly with GenCon/Lucasfilm to create the project. I know he put a lot into buying the materials, etc, but I would think that he didn't have to pay a fee to be there. However, I'm not sure.
Chewie, take The Professor in back and plug him into the hyperdrive!
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:08 pm

I spoke with my wife about this last night. With what I'm hearing about the cost to go to the actual celebration itself; with hotel, airfare, admission, etc. there is definitely no way I could attend. Would be hard even if the cost wasn't an issue. I had known pretty much the whole time it would be doubtful that I could be there, but unless Chewie wins LOTTO, there's no way I'll be able to make it. Still will do what I can from here though.

:wink:
BrentS
Storm Trooper

Postby BrentS » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:34 pm

YAK_Chewie wrote: but unless Chewie wins LOTTO, there's no way I'll be able to make it.

If Chewie wins the lotto, we'll he take me too :wink:
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:30 pm

Yes you will come with me if I win LOTTO. And vice versa, don't leave me here Missouri if you win.

:wink:

Return to “UGP: Ultimate Group Project (2007)”