Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By BrentS
I was thinking about this the other day... at C3, Nuib's space was HUGE. Did he have to pay for all that space? Since this section was in a separate area (not the primary vendor booths for example), I'm wondering if the booths cost less than what we may have been expecting based on Gen Con. Also, I know that FFURG had a booth at C3. Did anyone ask them how much it cost?
By The Professor
Brent,

I'm pretty sure that NiubNiub coordinated directly with GenCon/Lucasfilm to create the project. I know he put a lot into buying the materials, etc, but I would think that he didn't have to pay a fee to be there. However, I'm not sure.
By YAK_Chewie
I spoke with my wife about this last night. With what I'm hearing about the cost to go to the actual celebration itself; with hotel, airfare, admission, etc. there is definitely no way I could attend. Would be hard even if the cost wasn't an issue. I had known pretty much the whole time it would be doubtful that I could be there, but unless Chewie wins LOTTO, there's no way I'll be able to make it. Still will do what I can from here though.

:wink:
By BrentS
YAK_Chewie wrote: but unless Chewie wins LOTTO, there's no way I'll be able to make it.

If Chewie wins the lotto, we'll he take me too :wink:

I've got nothing for this. When Hasbro released T[…]

got a pair of Zuckuss' at retail price. :D :D[…]

Princess Leia Organa (Deluxe - Endor Rebel unifo[…]

RETURN OF THE JEDI - THE VINTAGE COLLECTION Sh[…]

Walmart and TVC

I hit up a Walmart today that I hadn't been to in […]

Aw man, that was a fantastic ending to your story.[…]

Community fodder box...

I don't have a problem with a second round. Just l[…]

Target Trooper 6-pk

I like this set a ton, almost bought a 3rd set... […]