Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By master_phruby
We need to completely decide on the UGP's official web site name. Here are some suggestions. Please pm me you choice. Your welcome to name a new one in this thread.

UGP.t-j-p.net
Wicked_Killer_ULTIMATE_GROUP_PROJECT.t-j-p.net
ulitmategroupproject.t-j-p.net
theworld.t-j-p.net
JuddeLulos.t-j.p.net
projectC4.t-j-p.net
By pendragon
This is great! Thanks for setting it up, MP! Thanks to whomever made it a sticky! And thanks everyone for voting!
BTW, how long do we have the voting open for?
By master_phruby
Let's say until monday for voting.
By master_phruby
It looks like the winning web site url is

ultimategroupproject.t-j-p.net
Last edited by master_phruby on Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Darth_Ennis
Excellent, when will we be able to see the page? I'm stoked for this.
By YAK_Chewie
I'm sure we will be lucky to have the page up before December from what I hear. It's a lot of work... if I knew how to set up a page, I would do it.

:wink:
By pendragon
Ok guys, it looks like one of my commitments MIGHT be fading out soon. And the UGP site is next in line :D

I don't want to make any promises I can't keep, so I won't commit to this right now, but i'll keep y'all updated as I find out more.
By punkreject
I might possibly be able to help with the creation of the site. I do graphic design and my current major is Web Design. I've been making web pages for some time now. I'm not the most knowledgable about making websites but i'm pretty good. Depends on how complicated the website will need to be and what you guys want from the site. I don't have much free time but if you want, I could give it a shot. I would just need details and stuff.
By patreektherodian
Novel Idea!!!
Another thing I would like be able to do would be a web page that would be linked to the ugb site. It would consist of a map of North America with thumb tacks that would indicate the location of members. click on a thumb tack and get ***OPTINAL ***member info such as: a picture, screen name, location, real name, phone number?, Rank in the team? Email and most importantly projects (custom figs, terrain, vehicles)

Reasons for this:

1) A network can easily be visualy created in that products can be relayed to L.A.
ex I drive to Buffalo NY and meet somebody who will take his and my stuff to Illinoi and so on to Colorado then South to L.A.

2) More concreate organization to keep track of members and progress.

3) It would be cool !
By YAK_Chewie
Those are pretty good ideas... it would help bring more personality to the project for sure.

We need to figure out what is going on with the actual booth... if it's going to have a cost or not, etc.

:wink:
By patreektherodian
Can I post a thread to start collecting member info?

Well, I made the pilgrimage to Everett, WA and fou[…]

TVC: Poe Dameron’s X-Wing

I must admit, I really do like the look. Better t[…]

Wanted, fo sho.

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

And stay away from my Disney “friend” at all cost![…]

Retro Vintage Figures

Stormtrooper Luke blends in great!

They are everywhere across the universe. Like ver[…]

This jawa figure features pivot hips, wrists and w[…]

Time for another update. Here are some Jedi/Rebels[…]