Image Image Image Image Image

UGP Customiser Challenge: 1 Proto Rebels

Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

Darth_Ennis
Midi-Chlorian

UGP Customiser Challenge: 1 Proto Rebels

Postby Darth_Ennis » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:35 pm

To anyone who doesn't know who I am, My name is Darth_Ennis, and I am in charge of the Customs Figures and Vehicles portion of the UGP.

Hello> :D

I have had a thread up on JD for a couple of weeks now for a UGP Customiser Challenge. The topic for this challenge is Proto Rebels.

i.e. the armed resistance harrassing the Imperial presence on Judde Lulos.

Now keep in mind the Rebellion is not quite what it will become yet. These cells will be very small, have little or no organization, and will most probably not have an existing set of uniforms yet. Now is the chance to design these Rebellion forefathers.

Since this forum is just as much, if not more, of a part of the UGP, I have decided screw the politics and post this invitation over here too. This will likewise go for any future UGP CC's as well.

I know this is relatively short notice, but I would like to have the due date be the end of the month of October. You would be surprised to see what you can come up with when theres a deadline.. :D

It is my hope that any customs submitted for these will go on the Dio somewhere.

So lets get cracking. :D
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:25 pm

Thanks for posting this here Darth Ennis. I'll see what I can crank out... I am thinking about using the new Naboo guard as a base, but the problem is that's a hard figure to find for me still. I'll see what I can do!

:wink:
BrentS
Storm Trooper

Postby BrentS » Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:59 am

YAK_Chewie wrote:Thanks for posting this here Darth Ennis. I'll see what I can crank out... I am thinking about using the new Naboo guard as a base, but the problem is that's a hard figure to find for me still. I'll see what I can do!

I was thinking the same thing on using this figure as the base. I think as the year goes on, this one will be a peg warmer. I've already found 6 (but I still don't have Luke or Garga!)
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:32 pm

Ok, I was able to get two of these yellow Naboo guys for customs. I am not sure what I am going to do with them yet but the plan is to incorporate their parts into some sort of Rebels.

patreektherodian
Midi-Chlorian

This Just In!!!!!

Postby patreektherodian » Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:19 pm

There are tons of Naboo soldiers on sale for 4.95$ CANADIAN at all the Toys r us stores in Canada!!!!!!
I am fluent in only two forms of communication
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:30 am

I made this guy for a photonovel actually, but also was thinking of ideas for the rebels on the planet for this. The two kind of merged together...

jedistyle
fALLeN jEdI

Postby jedistyle » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:30 pm

i did this one for the december custom challenge. but i thought that it would make a good rebel fighter, not alot of parts to get and a pretty decent repaint in any color scheme.

=Ithorian Rebel Fighter =
=JeDiStYlE= "iT's OnLy aFtEr wE'vE LoSt eVeRyThInG, tHaT wE aRe FrEe tO dO aNyThInG......"

*In search of an HK-47 right arm if anyone has one they are willing to part with, thanks.

Return to “UGP: Ultimate Group Project (2007)”