Image Image Image Image Image

SWCE BS 6 Kylo Ren - looking to trade for SDCC Ben Kenobi BS 6

Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

chimpinfinity
Midi-Chlorian

SWCE BS 6 Kylo Ren - looking to trade for SDCC Ben Kenobi BS 6

Postby chimpinfinity » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:08 am

Hi - long time lurker, first-time poster... as I finally have something to trade and a want :lol:

I live in the UK and was lucky enough to attend SWCE - both my friend and I got the limited edition Kylo. My friend was happy to buy this even though he doesn't collect BS 6 as I wanted one to trade with one of you guys over there in N. America.

So, I'm looking to get hold of the SDCC/Con exclusive Ben Kenobi which we didn't get a shot at over here. I now hear you guys are able to get your hands on *both* (so lucky!), but I'm hoping anyone who maybe collects Sequel Trilogy but not classic and who isn't lucky enough to get hands on the Kylo would be happy to do a trade.

I can send photos to anyone interested (including some loose shots of my opened copy if wanted), just drop me an email address. The Kylo figure, accessories and packaging is in the same minty condition as it was given out here. Really nice figure with a couple of upgrades to the standard Kylo figure released last year:

- The loose Kylo helmet is a ctually an alternate head (the unmasked head can be swapped with it
- The saber comes in an unlit version (hilt) and a lit version, which is arguably superior to that shipped with the figure last year - the main blades and side blades/vents are separate, fixed blades rather than that funky one-piece blade they used previously.
- There is a nice little slot on his belt so you can clip in the unlit hilt. I was surprised by this, I checked and that's not on the belt of the regular figure - really nice touch.
.. and then of course you get
- the melted Vader helmet, lovely accessory. My opened Kylo is looking into it, having a real brooding emo moment.
- The FIrst Order banner and stand turned out really nicely - I may use this in 3.75" dioramas, it would work well these as well as for 6".

So, hope somebody may be up for a trade - and to those of you going to SDCC, hope you have as much of a blast as we did at Celebration Europe!

Cheers!
chimpinfinity
Midi-Chlorian

Re: SWCE BS 6 Kylo Ren - looking to trade for SDCC Ben Kenobi BS 6

Postby chimpinfinity » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:29 am

Thanks to all those who dropped by to take a look, but clearly everyone who wanted the Kylo got hold of one, which is great.

Off to ebay with him then! :lol:

All the best

Return to “Trading”