Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By Darth Holmes
Great to trade with! Received Jango Fett in great condition. No problems what so ever. Would trade with again. Thanks Harley! :wink:
By tenike1
Fast payer. Great communication and conversational skills; a pleasure.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
By tenike1
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Fast payment again. Thanks, Harley.
By YAK_Chewie
Harley was very gracious and had an item that he made for the Ultimate Group Project sent to me. I received it yesterday and it's AWESOME! Something I don't think I could have made on my own.

Thanks Harley!

:wink:
By Incom
Traded some parts with Harley, which arrived safe and sound! Thanks, man!
By Darth Kikinou
I got a Saleucami battle pack from Harley in exchange for a ARC trooper comic pack and some loose things. It arrived ridiculously quick and in perfect condition. Pleasure doing business with you Harley!
By Lance Quazar
I was delighted to do business with Roron Corob.

An outstanding trader, the entire experience was a delight!

Thank you very, very much!

(by the way, he packed the hell out of my item, ensuring absolute 100% safety during transit.)
By Spearhead24
Received my stuff from a trade with Harley today - 5 out of 5 stars. :D
Thanks for being communicative, kind and fair and for packing everything very, very safely. Looking forward to trade again.
By johnboy walton
Just had another great trade with Roron Corobb. Had many before, and expect many to follow. Always a pleasure to deal with - great communication and quick shipment. Might I mention perfection in packaging? Packages always arrive with items sealed in individual baggies for each figure and each accessory, ensuring that they remain in perfect condition.

Always seems to toss in an extra freebie in our trades, this last transaction included a bonus figure! Thanks again Harley, looking forward to our next trade!!!

-JBW-
By johnboy walton
Been pulling some stuff aside for an 'extended' trade with RC.

Harley just sent me some great stuff with a couple of figures I've really been wanting and always seemed to miss. As always, perfect packaging - -- the best I've had in any trades or purchases.

Absolutely no vices with Harley, an upstanding forum member and always one to follow through with a great transaction.

Can't say much more, as the latest trade is indicative of all prior ones - -- you can deal with RC with absolutely no hesitations.

Thanks Harley, can't wait to follow up with my end of the deal soon!

-JBW-
By johnboy walton
Just got a box of goodies in the mail from Roron Corobb.

There's not much else I can add about Harley than what I've already said. Great guy... Always ready and willing to toss in extras, or offer up new stuff that he picks up. He's really come through in helping locate some stuff for me - -- just an absolute pleasure to trade and converse with!

Right now, we've been back and forth on picking out stuff from each other - looks like the current trade has been extended (again)! :)

Thanks again Harley!
By stroebel83
All trades were packaged remarkably. Totally recommend any chance to deal with Harley.
Yakfinities #73 - The Unknown Regions

A Dark Jedi and master of Teräs Käsi, Arden Lyn […]

Arden Lyn p63 / Index p1

A Dark Jedi and master of Teräs Käsi, Arden Lyn […]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Omega Squad is finished! https://i.imgur.com/pM9J[…]

I love each of those custom Luke figures -- awesom[…]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

Nice! I found Quay two weekends ago.

Amazon.ca has finally listed them for $16.50 (spid[…]

That’s an excellent first vehicle to get!!!

Yakfinities #74 - Idea Phase

Yeah, but a similar theme to Fugitives (Criminals[…]