Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Chewie
I just completed my first trade with Phil, and it was a very smooth transaction. Excellent communication, and he packed my figures very well.

Also super fast shipping - he got my stuff in my hands the same day I was mailing his stuff out!

To top it off, he threw in a free figure that he knew I was looking for.

Awesome forum member, awesome trader.

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
By roron corobb
Darth Kikinou is a great guy and of to a great start with trading. I receive the stuff I needed from him in great condition. Great trader with great communication. One smooth transaction and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks again Darth Kikinou and hope to deal again soon.
roron corobb
By Duke
Completed a trade with Phil and could not be happier! He sent super fast and was also very patient with me as I took a bit to answer his PM's :oops: . Do not hesitate to do business with him, you will not regret it!! Thanks again Phil!!
By Niktom
Five out of Five Yak's for a most excellent swap.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Kudos on using the SW stamps too!
By Robo-Quack
I just completed an excellent trade with Phil. He was a great guy to deal with. Fast shipping (well, mainly because we're half an hour apart) and super communication. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again any time in the future. Thanks again, Phil! :)
By Darth Kikinou
Robo-Quack wrote:I just completed an excellent trade with Phil. He was a great guy to deal with. Fast shipping (well, mainly because we're half an hour apart) and super communication. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again any time in the future. Thanks again, Phil! :)

Ah, nice of you to be so kind :) I sent a carded figure to Robo-Quack which was in less than stellar condition (to be kind), that I had in a plastic bag for years stored in a box, and I didn't inspect it before sending it. I compensated Robo-Quack, hence the good feedback, but still, I feel bad about it. Sorry! I'll inspect the figures before sending them from now on! :)
By jedimastere
Just finished a sale with DK!
Great todeal with all around.
Thanks and enjoy!
By roron corobb
Another great trade with Darth Kikinou. I receive the stuff from him in great condition. Great trader with great communication. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks again Darth Kikinou and until the next time.
roron corobb
By DarthCatfish
Did a quick trade with Darth K, great communications and package arrived safe and sound with everything as previously described and agreed on. None of this 'I am altering the deal, pray I don't alter it any further' nonsense.

Nice!! What a great gift!

This isn't a good sign for those of us waiting on[…]

That middle one is a #2 pencil.

Good luck DarthVlad. I have been in such a hobby s[…]

Star Wars Celebration 2019 Chicago

That was a lot of fun. I will see you all in a cou[…]

ImperialOfficer's customs

It's been a long time since I updated this thread.[…]

Wow, that's awesome. Creative and very well done[…]

Recent Acquisitions

Picked up the POTF2 4-LOM figure loose for $1 - go[…]