Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By rc-1207 Sev
Hey guys if you do any business in trading with me please just leave a feedback here :wink:
Thanks
By Commander Gett
Hey i am new and he was as freindly as could be and he hooked me up with some great clone wars figures i have been wanting and he gave me a really fair price on them all.
A+++Thanks Sev
:D :D
By stroebel83
sweet deal with Sev. Highly recommended
By drod26
Great friendly fellow to work with and fast payment on a transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to do another transaction with him.
By rc-1207 Sev
Please ignore this. A bad experiance on REBELSCUM not even this fourm. I am looking into getting it removed. Please PM me with any questions.
By rc-1207 Sev
Actually it does matter the fourm site. It was already discussed on RS. I ask you to stop junking up my thread. One person thinking im a deadbeat does not bother me because you are one so please screw off. If you want to say something how bout we continue with the ever so nice PM's. And you have made your point why do you continue to bother me over this ? Keep your thoughts to your self.
By jokabofe
rc-1207 Sev wrote:...so please screw off. If you want to say something how bout we continue with the ever so nice PM's.

Yeah, I'm the one sending nice PM's and posting nice things like "screw off" about you huh?? Feel free to send me more messages with all your cursing and whatnot. I'm fine with that. I didn't curse once in those PM's, I left that all for you.

And all this over $8. You couldn't just be a man and say that you messed up and didn't send the money, no...

Wanted, fo sho.

So what are everyone’s thoughts on this one? Per[…]

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

And stay away from my Disney “friend” at all cost![…]

Retro Vintage Figures

Stormtrooper Luke blends in great!

They are everywhere across the universe. Like ver[…]

This jawa figure features pivot hips, wrists and w[…]

Time for another update. Here are some Jedi/Rebels[…]

Ewok Love

For all we know, we might see Ewoks in Episode 9..[…]