Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By rc-1207 Sev
I already stated that on RS in a PM and apologized. ! And now actually i have some PM's i can pull up that you did curse in. And you are just as good at harassing me in them. Now why cant you lave me alone. You have instigated me into everything i said. So will you please leave me alone.
By mobiwan
Rc: I (Matto) am not trying to be mean to you at all, but I just don't understand why you would promise to fix our trade where you messed up and shipped part of a figure, then disappear and pretend nothing happened. I thought I was being very patient with you, and giving you plenty of time to find the part you needed to send me and/or discuss sending money or another figure or something! You know there are many other people at RS you have just walked away from that you have messed up trades with, some of which still call you their "friend." I don't know you other than the conversations we had over the 1 trade, but you got what you wanted from me, and have left me holding part of figure. Is that ok with you? Everyone can make mistakes, but when that happens - man up and deal it and make it right. I feel that other people here deserve to know that you are not a dependable trader, you do not care to make things right when you mess up, and I hate to see you have to abandon your community at Rebelscum because you won't fix things with SO MANY people. and it won't take long for this to happen here to you as well. For those of you considering trading with Rc-1207 Sev, I am warning you not to. Go read all the posts at Rebelscum of very respectable traders who are still trying to contact him and find out why he can't fulfill his end of trade agreements. I'd gladly work with you to come up with a fix for what you've done to me. But just pretending that nothing happened and to hear you've done numbers of other people the same way too is just down right wrong and STEALING. Its not too late to repair the damage, at least with me.
By GarvenDreis
mobiwan wrote:Rc: I (Matto) am not trying to be mean to you at all, but I just don't understand why you would promise to fix our trade where you messed up and shipped part of a figure, then disappear and pretend nothing happened. I thought I was being very patient with you, and giving you plenty of time to find the part you needed to send me and/or discuss sending money or another figure or something! You know there are many other people at RS you have just walked away from that you have messed up trades with, some of which still call you their "friend." I don't know you other than the conversations we had over the 1 trade, but you got what you wanted from me, and have left me holding part of figure. Is that ok with you? Everyone can make mistakes, but when that happens - man up and deal it and make it right. I feel that other people here deserve to know that you are not a dependable trader, you do not care to make things right when you mess up, and I hate to see you have to abandon your community at Rebelscum because you won't fix things with SO MANY people. and it won't take long for this to happen here to you as well. For those of you considering trading with Rc-1207 Sev, I am warning you not to. Go read all the posts at Rebelscum of very respectable traders who are still trying to contact him and find out why he can't fulfill his end of trade agreements. I'd gladly work with you to come up with a fix for what you've done to me. But just pretending that nothing happened and to hear you've done numbers of other people the same way too is just down right wrong and STEALING. Its not too late to repair the damage, at least with me.

It's too late for me.

His hole just gets deeper with every half assed excuse I get.

His last one as to why my TLC AT-ST was beat to hell was:
Well im sorry I cant follow the package the whole delivary.

Well he should have included packing materials and shipped in a box that wasn't ran over by the truck!

No excuse.
Retro Vintage Figures

Cool... I need to find an area to set mine up. Sp[…]

They are everywhere across the universe. Like ver[…]

This jawa figure features pivot hips, wrists and w[…]

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

[quote="YAK_Chewie" When at Disney, pic[…]

Yakfinities #74 - Vote Now

Two more days of voting, but we both might be out[…]

Time for another update. Here are some Jedi/Rebels[…]

Ewok Love

For all we know, we might see Ewoks in Episode 9..[…]