Show Off Your Collection!

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By frosty
Added a few more figures, first up Disney elite vader missed this at retail so had to pay double what it should have been on ebay, never mind, its a lovely figure,

next up a pair of 40th figures, I decided to pass on this line as I couldn't justify the price for the exclusive Luke x wing, these were on offer for 15 pounds for the two figures, so I thought why not, least I have a couple from the line

next up a few more vintage collection figures, loving this line,

By frosty
Couple more, I have the retro collection on preorder, so had to have Tarkin to go with them, at first I was a bit miffed at having to have the board game as part of the package but it displays nicely

Next up the titanium series wave one, got this from a friend, well made figures, I like the swoosh effect on the sabres

Got a couple more black series 6 inch scale, leia love the face sculpt and face printing tech

this dj figure was 5 pound on offer, another great likeness

By frosty
Heres a shadowbox I put together, I was lucky to get a ralph McQuarrie autographed trading card in a trade, its signed on the card upside down, but I like it is quirky, I bought his action figure and added it to a frame

By frosty
Added a few loose black series figures to the shelves as well as some carded vintage

bit of a mix on top, black series centrepiece and random figures, works for me :)

Some more figures added to the lower display case

love the artwork on this Hamilton plate, I have this one and the falcon

By Jodo
I wish I would have picked up that Vader Centerpiece figure. It would have been awesome with two 6 inch stormtroopers for a larger diorama or something. The only reason I would ever buy into that scale!
By frosty
Yeah it is a cool piece, i added the fallen rebel trooper to it, i'm a fan of the six inch scale even though i'm out of room for it, :D my first love will allways be 3 and a quarter,
By frosty
Added a couple more pieces to the collection, first up is an Obi wan 1/6 scale custom,
really love this figure, makes me want to get into hot toys, but i'm on a budget so customs will have to do for now
also got this, stormtrooper with blast effects
TVC - The Rise of Skywalker

I agree with Lance and Jodo here, that there is a […]

TVC: Poe Dameron’s X-Wing

Nice. That's a good strategy. Buy two so you can[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Your customs are great and your displays/dioramas […]

DarthSinister's Customs

These are terrific! SUPER scary! Right in time f[…]

There are so many awesome submissions this round. […]

Uncle Milton Star Wars Skulls

I know a guy that bought a box online. I think it[…]