Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By Commander DiFabio
This Wookie is movin on up. 8) 10+ Fantastic, and a pleasure to deal with. He shipped the figure very quickly, sooner than most actually. Gree was packed up perfectly. On top of it he even went out of his way to look for it, it was exactly as he described also, perhaps even better. Very well done Chewie, I will definately look foward to future trades/buys/sells with you.

Thanks again, you get 5/5 in my book.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Never hesitate to make a deal with this guy, you may have heard that phrase countless times but it's true you won't be sorry.
By Theo Zissou
chewie hooked me up wiht the first regular figures i've seen since july. even though i planned to open these the condition of the packaging was excellent and shipped very quickly. thanks again chewie! :)
By BrentS
Chewie hooked me up with some coins I needed for the TAC album. Thanks again buddy.
By Incom
Justin had way too many figures, so I decided to help him get rid of some of them :wink: Great guy (but we all know that), easy to work with and fast shipping. Thanks, Chewie :!:
By Horse_Head
Chewie listed some items for sale... I told him which ones I wanted and paid for them... he sent them to me... simple as that... a pleasure doing business with you. :lol:
By jedistyle
i got a couple TAC stormtroopers from chewie at a more than reasonable pice, as always chewie had great communication & fast shipping. a geat guy to deal with and another example of why yakface has such a great community, thanks chewie!
By Niktom
Always a pleasure to take Chewie's money! Ultra fast payment and great communication.
By Diddly
Completed a transaction with Justin back in January and am just now remembering to leave feedback. Great communication and an overall pleasure to deal with!
By Darth Phantom
Absolutely great to deal with Chewie. The figures he sent are top-notch.
Shipping was with lightning speed and he also included some fodder parts as a bonus
which is absolutely cool. This proofs that Chewie is a great customizer, seller and friend.

Looking forward to working with you again, Justin!

Stefan

Early concept art for The Last Jedi featured R[…]

Yak's Top Ten Discussion Thread

After vehicle/playsets what about multipacks? Some[…]

1 Tag Greely*; Rebel Fleet Trooper-realistic versi[…]

1 Winter Celchu; Rebel Agent (Rogue Squadron) 2 Mi[…]

I like all your droids, especially how you repurp[…]

Community fodder box...

OK, the second box is on its way to Jodo as well. […]

my pair of Zuckuss' showed up today, very very we[…]

Sim Aloo (Imperial Dignitary) = #1, are you paying[…]