Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Chewie
If you experience a transaction with another Yakface forum member that goes sour, please do your best to resolve the issue internally first.

If you are unable to resolve it, feel free to post details of the transaction in this thread, which moving forward will serve as a "heads up" for the rest of the forum community here.

:wink:
By DnJcustoms
This actually occurred at the FFURG FForums, but because he is also a member here, Chewie suggested that I post the information as a warning. Anyone choosing to trade with Sithlord73 (whose real name is William F----- of Lincoln Park, Michigan), should be aware of the following problem I had with him:

We finalized a deal on March 16th and exchanged shipping information. Because he had no trade items that I needed, he volunteered to send a money order or pay via PayPal. I mailed my items to him the morning of March 17th. I have not yet received his payment, nor have I received a response to any of the PM's I've sent him. I am extremely reluctant to label anyone as a "bad trader" and I have been trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but the lack of communication has got me worried. In the event that William re-appears and fulfills his end of the deal, I will happily withdraw this post, but in the meantime I feel obligated to give warning to the rest of the community to the possibility of a bad trader among us. I sincerely hope it turns out that there is a reasonable explanation for his silence.
I make stuff too!

I should maybe revisit that Luke; he might need bl[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

There are a lot more SW toy items available in Ta[…]

Yakfinities #74 - Vote Now

I'm working on an wanted ex Rebel militia turned […]

They carve up nice. Like chicken. https://i.[…]