Image Image Image Image Image

New Forum Goal - TEN or Bust!

Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:08 pm

10 or bust people... check out the new photonovels that have been gracing our forum lately!

:wink:
Jedi_knight_Cenvax
Grey One

Postby Jedi_knight_Cenvax » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:34 pm

You are right lance.I feel badti dare call myself a creator and skip parts like effects and setups.I do believe we must not only tend to the creaters.but if we want to be pners we must be ery constructive and pashent and be more constuctive.you inspired me to be better. i will take this into consideration.
Lance Quazar
Teras Kasi

Postby Lance Quazar » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:30 am

There have been a lot of really great PNs in the past month or two which are languishing without much commentary! :(

Let's try to get back in the game, gang and support the awesome work being done in this forum!

I've been very bad with comments, as well, but I'm going to try to get caught up this week with most of the new stuff.

So come on, gang! Let's support the wonderful work done by our great local artists!!
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:34 pm

Ok guys, bumping this upgain... let's show some support for Drewton and everyone else for their amazing work lately!

In fact, this is a sticky topic now to remind everyone that each time someone creates a photonovel, that person has put a TON of time and effort into bringing something completely original to the forum for our entertainment.

Lance Quazar
Teras Kasi

Postby Lance Quazar » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:00 pm

Thanks, Chewie! Every photo novel out there represents an incredible amount of time and effort and the least we can do is support and encourage our fellow forum members for working so hard to give us something to enjoy.

I'm in the middle of rectifying some past omissions in my own posts. But I get excited every time I see some new work.

It takes so little time to fire off a couple of thoughtful sentences to the PN authors in this forum, but it means SO much.

So let's hop to it!
zedhatch

Postby zedhatch » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:08 am

I admit I am completely terrible at responding. Not cause I don't care but I am swamped right now. As I said in my last update my Mother in law was in a terrible car accedent and I haven't even had time to breathe let alone update, but then again I was really bad for it before all of that. So After this week (When I finish off scalewars, and get my mother in law moved in here) I plan to be a bit better at it. I know I try to read everything Not always successfull) and useually 2 seconds after I do Something happens that requires my imediate attention, but I am going to do my red letter best to be better at commenting even if I only have time for a generic "good job" comment due to time constraints. I figures some feedback is better than none like I have been doing.

Sorry for past transgressions on that, bu thanks for pointing it out so I can put it on the top of my to do list.
Updated Mon-Fri every week
julianmaurice
Rebel / Imperial Pilot

Re: New Forum Goal - TEN or Bust!

Postby julianmaurice » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:29 pm

Lance, you are spot on with this one.

The only thing I will say, is that creating a photonovel is fairly restrictive, not everyone has the time and recourses to make a photo novel, which is why many people may not visit the forum.

I applaud your efforts, as I have been trumpeting the cause for a while myself, but I've now got so absorbed in creating my own piece of work that it has restriced the amount of time I can spend commenting on other people's work.

I have tried to make an effort and to comment on all new PN posts, not only is it polite, but it an important part of what this forum is all about, a mutual appreciaton of creativity.

Jules
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:06 am

Be sure to find some time to read through all the updates that Darth Kikinou has completed lately guys. His series, "The Guardians of Peace and Justice" is a very good read and he worked his tail off on it.

If we expect to get feedback on our own work, we need to show that same courtesy to the rest of the group here as well. 8)

YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:14 pm

Is it possible to bump a sticky topic? :mrgreen:

Really though, come on guys... I know a lot of you are reading everyone's new chapters - if you can spare 2 minutes to gather your thoughts, please show your peers some props for their hard work. :)

Darth Depressis
Rebel / Imperial Trooper

Postby Darth Depressis » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:26 am

guess this is what happens when i put the novel back in photo-novel. lol
jedistyle
fALLeN jEdI

Postby jedistyle » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:17 am

well it seems there is a ton of new stuff going on in the PN community.....now that i have internet again i have to get crackin and catch up.....there is alot of talented pn artist out there and im a fan of all thier work and efforts and im going to be sure to stick to the 10 or bust movment! :D
=JeDiStYlE= "iT's OnLy aFtEr wE'vE LoSt eVeRyThInG, tHaT wE aRe FrEe tO dO aNyThInG......"

*In search of an HK-47 right arm if anyone has one they are willing to part with, thanks.
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Tue May 07, 2013 1:24 pm

Five or bust?

:?:
Lance Quazar
Teras Kasi

Postby Lance Quazar » Wed May 08, 2013 6:49 pm

YAK_Chewie wrote:Five or bust?

:?:

Dare to dream....

;)
ReallyMe
Midi-Chlorian

Postby ReallyMe » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:36 pm

So THIS is where you lot are hanging out and talking! So are people commenting here?

That's right - the maker of the worst action-figure comic ever has arrived! Are you getting 5 responses per post? I'm in.
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:05 pm

ReallyMe wrote:So THIS is where you lot are hanging out and talking! So are people commenting here?

That's right - the maker of the worst action-figure comic ever has arrived! Are you getting 5 responses per post? I'm in.

Hey! Welcome to Yakface forums! We have a lot of fun here... good to see you on this side of the outer rim. :)

Return to “Photo Novels”