Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

Seems like only yesterday I finished up work on Chapter 30, but it's already been 2-1/2 months! Where does the time go?

Anyways - I've gotten a lot of prep work on Chapter 31 out of the way. The script is done and the sets are coming along too. The majority of the chapter takes place within the Badoo Corba complex that Rykrof and his men infiltrated in Chapter 30; and this also takes place right after Order 66 was issued.

Look for a preview or two before the end of the month and what looks like a February release. :)

:wink:
YAK_Chewie wrote:Seems like only yesterday I finished up work on Chapter 30, but it's already been 2-1/2 months! Where does the time go?

Anyways - I've gotten a lot of prep work on Chapter 31 out of the way. The script is done and the sets are coming along too. The majority of the chapter takes place within the Badoo Corba complex that Rykrof and his men infiltrated in Chapter 30; and this also takes place right after Order 66 was issued.

Look for a preview or two before the end of the month and what looks like a February release. :)

Exciting!
Slowly but surely, I actually am making progress with this next chapter. I can't say that it's moving along nearly as fast as I hoped, and I'm still in the "creations" phase of it. Pain in the ass! But that's ok, I feel that it's necessary to move at this pace, otherwise the next chapter is going to be rushed.

However, I still think I'll have SOMETHING to show this weekend. Might not be an official pic from the next chapter, but it will be something (like a test shot, or a couple pics of the custom scenery I'm building).

I can't imagine how much work goes into a single chapter for you...

I always get over ambitious, and just recently decided that if I was going to seriously attempt one, to limit myself to two "sets" to begin with... and even then it's overwhelming!

Looking forward to what you come up with!
It can certainly be ovewhelming sometimes. I think that's part of the reason there's less photonovels being made these days... everyone seems to be trying their best to raise the bar, and when you get to a certain point it can become more stressful and time consuming than it's really worth. I have felt that way many times over the years... taking a break between chapters though like I've been doing lately though is keeping me feeling refreshed.

Anyways, I can't wait to get the next chapter complete and also show some previews. :)

I make stuff too!

Here's a group shot I took over the weekend; every[…]

The 16th Trial: Caverns of Death

Thanks for the preview feedback, might be able to […]

received my Klaatu figures from Hasbro Pulse today[…]

I agree she goes better with the theme. But I'm g[…]

TVC Skiff guard 3-pack

I only need Vedain out of this set, but I'm excit[…]

TVC 2019 Discussion

If they offer solid cases of the Stormtrooper, I g[…]

Retro Vintage Figures