Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Chewie
Totally! I mean, they did do some cool features with Stephen Hayford for Rogue One -- they should try and do more strips with his expertise (or bring in some more people to do some).

Wow... The Custom Alliance goes back a long way, as does FFURG... it was TCA that really helped inspire me a lot in the early days of customizing. I am going to have to go back on the Way Back Machine and look back at some of that, thanks! I do that from time to time for http://www.owenscustoms.com

You ought to post some customs here...

And holy crap!!! Some of my old work!

CLICK HERE FOR SOME OF MY OLD CUSTOMS FROM 1996-2006!!!

:wink:
By jorsupersid
Haha. I figured you'd get a kick out of that... Talk about OLD SKOOL.

Man I miss Owens Driscoll's work I used to visit his page like EVERYDAY! I remember he did all kinds of amazing work... Figures, vehicles, creatures and playsets... Even did commissions... Which I recall you got Some... Including a SWEET LARGE FORT. His work has always been a huge influence on me. So much so that I hope to continue it (in spirit) with the line I've been developing for the past few years.

When you pop into that way back machine for custom alliance... my stuff is under SID GILBERT. (hmm just checked and my stuff was added Aug 24th 2004.... And no pictures anywhere...hmm too bad)

I got some pictures too that I dug up recently... An a few I retook in the last year soo I'll pop them in a thread since you asked.
By YAK_Chewie
jorsupersid wrote:Haha. I figured you'd get a kick out of that... Talk about OLD SKOOL.

Man I miss Owens Driscoll's work I used to visit his page like EVERYDAY! I remember he did all kinds of amazing work... Figures, vehicles, creatures and playsets... Even did commissions... Which I recall you got Some... Including a SWEET LARGE FORT. His work has always been a huge influence on me. So much so that I hope to continue it (in spirit) with the line I've been developing for the past few years.

When you pop into that way back machine for custom alliance... my stuff is under SID GILBERT. (hmm just checked and my stuff was added Aug 24th 2004.... And no pictures anywhere...hmm too bad)

I got some pictures too that I dug up recently... An a few I retook in the last year soo I'll pop them in a thread since you asked.

Defintiley post some of your pics if you can. Would love to see them, and I'll see if I can dig some up anyway if you don't post them. And yes, Owen's stuff was (and still is) beyond amazing.

By Trooper31
That's great news. It's really nice to have something Star Wars to look forward to in January. After all the build up to TLJ and the wait for TF 2018, this is exactly what we need in between. A good old Rykrof Photonovel. :D
By YAK_Chewie
Lance Quazar wrote:The holidays may be over, but a new Rykrof chapter will be a most welcome gift indeed! Can't wait!!!!

(love that you've already employed the new TLJ line into your PN. The rose jumpsuit makes a perfect variation on the orange prison gear from the recent chapters. Awesome!!)

Thanks bud... also, keep an eye on your inbox over the next few days...

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

Dont' want to be "that" guy, but there h[…]

Yakfinities #74 - Vote Now

4-way tie now. Lol :wink: Boo! First vote s[…]

Ewok Love

Logray also made it to TVC.

DarthSinister's Customs

Damn. That dude is awesome. Very impressive! :[…]

Arden Lyn p63 / Index p1

Looks good. I always find it interesting how you a[…]

Community fodder box...