Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

It has been eons since I've updated the site, my apologies for neglecting the great new photonovels here, it will be done soon!

What is the state of The Enloe Trials and others?

Is anyone working on something new? Lance, any chance you might take up next chapters of your Aayla Secura or Indiana Jones PNs? :-)

Chewie you're killing me with the lonnnnnng lag between chapters!!! I look forward to them as much as I look forward to new Star Wars movies for heaven's sake!
Darth Kikinou wrote:It has been eons since I've updated the site, my apologies for neglecting the great new photonovels here, it will be done soon!

Is anyone working on something new? Lance, any chance you might take up next chapters of your Aayla Secura or Indiana Jones PNs? :-)

Chewie you're killing me with the lonnnnnng lag between chapters!!! I look forward to them as much as I look forward to new Star Wars movies for heaven's sake!

I've finally collected all the figures I need to continue my AvP photnovel series. I haven't seen any recent updates on any of the others though.
Darth Kikinou wrote:It has been eons since I've updated the site, my apologies for neglecting the great new photonovels here, it will be done soon!

I genuinely don't know when I'll get back to EOD. Between work, moving, and traveling to see my girlfriend I don't have any spare time. There is still an unedited chapter on my laptop that needs to be finished, but now I don't want to work on it knowing I can't follow through and continue the next several chapters immediately. Depression hasn't helped much either. I can't seem to find the drive to do much for any of my hobbies, so most of my spare time I sleep.
YAK_Chewie wrote:Been overly busy with work, but Enloe will be making a return pretty soon. I'll likely have a couple previews by Dec 31. 8)

:wink:

YA KILLIN ME SMALLS

But in all seriousness, I'm glad to hear that. All these cliffhangers and craziness going on. 😂 But you deliver a quality product every time, so I can't complain.

Alliance Intelligence has officially wrapped. I'm currently don't have any new projects, focusing on other stuff at the moment. But thank you so much for the work you've done maintaining the site. It makes it so much easier to share my work with friends and family. :grinning:

Ha. Sorry, old friend. Nothing on the horizon from me.

The hobby is just (another) lull. Will it pick up again? Who knows?? Such is the fickle finger of fate.

Maybe the Sail Barge will inspire me to pick up the camera again....
Community fodder box...

If it's not too late, I'd like the poncho Jyn and […]

I like it, but Palpatine looks really animated....[…]

I made the Knight's alcove. Like the COD, this wa[…]

Continuing the idea of "what if The Clone War[…]

Yakfinities #73 - The Unknown Regions

Ruthless pirates hailing from the Unknown Regions,[…]

TLJ Purchases and Finds

I actually like the TLJ A-Wing better than the OT […]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

$7.99 A-Wings is so crazy. I'm surprised they are[…]

have plenty of the new EE a wings exclusives. a[…]