Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By GrandMoffHux14
I've struggled with depression/high-anxiety/OCD on and off through-out the past few years, though in most cases it's minor I've dealt with some really tough patches when I just feel like shutting down. I know you've said if I ever needed someone to talk to I could come to you, well, I also extend that invitation to you! Praying for you dude!

Stay strong...And remember, the Force will be with you. Always. :)
By Jodo
Thank you all for your support and prayers !! It has been a rough several months. Between school, my idiot neighbors, and my social relationships, it's been a perfect storm to become stagnant in depression.

I'm not sure when I will have a chance to write and photograph Chapter 8, but I am looking forward to it. I got a new phone recently, so hopefully it works well for this hobby...in the meantime, I'm gonna start editing the pictures for Ch. 7. Hopefully I can post it this week!
By Jodo
Darth Vlad's Clone wrote:You've got my number, so if you want to meet up for a chat and get away for a bit, let me know. I've been there and not to far away.

I know, we all need to meet up sometime!! Maybe we can do ToyMan sometime soon!
Jodo wrote:
Darth Vlad's Clone wrote:You've got my number, so if you want to meet up for a chat and get away for a bit, let me know. I've been there and not to far away.

I know, we all need to meet up sometime!! Maybe we can do ToyMan sometime soon!

I'll pm you... I believe you might be on break?
Yakfinities #71 - ideas phase

What if we did a custom ships/speeders one instead[…]

I started making one of these to add to my mudtroo[…]

Jurassic World Mattel Line

this stuff is getting snatched up so fast at our l[…]

Here's another WIP... http://yakfaceforums.com/p[…]

AT-ACT

I checked the Lexington, KY store and they are all[…]

? regarding TLJ Kylo Ren figure

Has anyone tried to see if the TLJ 5 POA Kylo Ren'[…]

Custom 8" Neca Predators

Here is my newest predator created out of some che[…]