Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

Lance Quazar wrote:[quote="CloneCrazy"
As always, thank you so much for taking the time to offer such detailed feedback. It helps improve the series and pushes me to develop my skills. Looking forward to seeing the next chapter of your Interactive PN :wink:

Great to hear from you, CloCray. Another awesome chapter. Hope mid-terms went well!

Sorry to derail the thread with a little silliness up there.

Keep up the great work, I love this latest adventure already!!

:)[/quote]

Silliness is always welcome, Lance :D Thanks again, my friend!
I agree with Chewie, I genuinely think this is your best chapter thus far!!!! :mrgreen:

Between the excellent photography (as always), but the even better characterization, I think this chapter is a home run, and I hope you continue in a similar vein for just a bit. :mrgreen: As always, I love seeing my favorite droid return with his one liners, and I definitely think the character guide at the beginning is SUPER useful. One of my worst traits is remembering names, and sadly that does make reading PNs, comics, and novels really hard for me sometimes. Especially with the extended break I've had to take from the PN scene. That was soooo helpful to have at the beginning! :mrgreen:
Jodo wrote:I agree with Chewie, I genuinely think this is your best chapter thus far!!!! :mrgreen:

Between the excellent photography (as always), but the even better characterization, I think this chapter is a home run, and I hope you continue in a similar vein for just a bit. :mrgreen: As always, I love seeing my favorite droid return with his one liners, and I definitely think the character guide at the beginning is SUPER useful. One of my worst traits is remembering names, and sadly that does make reading PNs, comics, and novels really hard for me sometimes. Especially with the extended break I've had to take from the PN scene. That was soooo helpful to have at the beginning! :mrgreen:

Thanks, my friend! I was particularly happy with how this chapter turned out and I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed it!

I'll definitely keep the character guide moving forward. I agree that it is a helpful addition (thanks for the idea, Lance).

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! Hopefully, I'll be sharing the next chapter VERY soon!

Looks good. Okay, since Halloween is coming up in[…]

I just voted. Thank you, darthvlad, for pointing […]

I'm on board and agree whole hardly with both of y[…]

Here are my votes for the tie-breaker: Padme Ami[…]

Walmart and TVC

Nice score!!! I have been hitting my local Walma[…]

Yakfinities #70 - Vote Now

Just an idea, but Hole in the Ground Pro has quit[…]

New Forum Goal - TEN or Bust!

Photonovel activity has slowed down quite a bit..[…]

Glad to see you posted this! It's a great start,[…]